Ah, the Spirit.

Options

Fun killer. At least personally. To play and to play against. But, there are arguments to be had about her being low risk high reward, when it should be the opposite. Also, Prayer Beads. Just... Just Prayer Beads.

Here are some simple changes for her that could be good:

When phase walking, survivor sounds are omnidirectional and have no collision with the Spirit.

Prayer Beads (Ultra rare, trading with Father's Glasses): Reduces your phasing sound to 5 meters, but Moderately reduces Haunting's travel speed.

Comments

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    Options

Nope she doesnt need any nerf at her basekit, prayer beads has been added to mantein the jumpscare effect of how she was in ptb. The only tweak she need is to be able to see her while phasing, this will also allow you to counter prayer beads

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

She is hard to play against, especially when you start playing the game. But she is easilly counterable, using Spine Chill. Regardless, she should have some changes because i find it too hard when getting chased by her..

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938
    Options

For clarity, I personally want NO changes for her. But, if there is a discussion happening, I might as well get my two cents in before ideas circulate that will get her gutted.

• fahad0595
    fahad0595 Member Posts: 57
    Options

she is a dumb killer to go against. just dc.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938
    Options