Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What do y'all want to see as a killer?

I want a grim reaper type killer, with the robe and scythe. What do y'all want?

Comments

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

A kickboxer gone insane with brass knuckles and he punches survivors faces.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

A vampire inspired and/or a flamethrower using pyromaniac. I just want to see the survivors burn.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293

A German soldier with a flammenwerfer

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327

My namesake 😈

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Left 4 Dead's Tank or a tank-type character.

Which is, y'know, super strong, loud, slow (but not slower than Survivors of course), etc.

• BasementBubba
    BasementBubba Member Posts: 49

Their own take on a Jack the Ripper character. I really want an aristocratic type killer with a top hat and suit with something like a cane for a weapon.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

The Alchemist from the lore would be cool.

If they planned it out and revealed him in that way it'd be sooo cool.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

As a killer? A balanced game, where I'm not pressured 24/7.

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890

Jack Torrance.

He'll have the ability to go crazy and oneshot people.

Hm.

Just like what was leaked for the next killer. 👀

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

A Doppelgänger who uncontrollably switches into a different currently playable killer every so often.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

A Shapeshifter who can disguise as different survivors.

Won't happen though because of three letters: SWF

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

The Telepath, who stands still and temporarily mind-controls (truly takes control of) a random survivor who has been “bugged” with his special ability attack. The effect should last somewhere between 10-20 seconds each time.

While he can’t hurt the survivor directly with attacks (because he can’t control the killer’s body during mind control) he can interfere with survivors in many ways.

• missing skill checks
    • running toward where the killer is standing
    • pulling pallets
    • depletIng exhaustion perks/throwing pebbles/etc.
    • dropping items in dangerous places
    • preventing hook saves
    • using other elements that survivors may try to avoid (similar to not cleansing against Plague).
    • running away from the gate at the end of EGC
    • and many others!

On top of all this, he can identify the location of the survivor and others nearby before he loses control.

• OGOzSnowChimp
    OGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247

Nosferatu or maybe Vlad the impaler....

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651

Werewolf, he could run on all fours for good map pressure and either have a shred type ability like demo or an ambush like piggy.

• NinoV1
    NinoV1 Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2019

The guy from wolf creek, all survivors run around with knives, only he has a bigger one.

• YamiTheFurry
    YamiTheFurry Member Posts: 229

Pyramid Head

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

I want exactly what you wrote or a mumie killer with a pyramid indoor map.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd probably pay to play a werewolf.

• Pleebean
    Pleebean Member Posts: 22

I want a plauge doctor, would fit in pretty great thematiclly and there's tons of different things you could do concerning his power.

Make disturbing crows pass on the plauge (whatever debuff that would even entail)

Releasing rats that can hide in gens or lockers that debuff survivors with the plauge when they come near/interact with it.

Ect, ect.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Another shout for a Jack the Ripper character.

He gets extra bonus for catching the female characters..

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Lets see.

• I'd like to see a prison warden, be it a ~modern military prison warden or a medieval dungeon Gaoler/Executioner. As a Pyramid Head fan this might be a way to get an expy incase we want an original instead a licensed. A personal concept is based on placing traps that spawn walls like the exit blockers.
    • Someone classy as #########. Be it a vampire or a gentleman hunting the most dangerous game. Can cross over with the whole Jack the Ripper - theme. (Record of Ragnarok's Jack would fit the design) (if the devs cant rig the face we can always tet another masked killer)
    • Some beast tamer. The concept of a slow killer who has multiple attack drones patrolling the map seems interesting, if complex to design.