Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Weird ideas to improve the game.

So I'm sitting here drinking a whiskey and it came to me, what if the hatch sent you to a quick loading screen and then just hot dropped you into another match in progress with a stronger killer/players? There was a big announcement that someone joined and the current hatch vanished (or maybe not).

I'm not sure why I thought this would be cool (booze) but I welcome any out-of-the-box ideas that can spice this bad boy up a bit. right? RIGHT??!

Anyone else got some of these ideas?

Comments

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

What if... escaping through the hatch takes you to the upside down world...

Same map, just a lot darker. Kinda like in stranger things. Except now, you must search for the exit gates while 4 bot killers hunt you down.. (gates are open).

If you can't escape, you still get bonus points, but your corpse randomly falls from the sky into another group's match. You get to spectate, and your THUD creates a ruin-esque explosion that that game's killer hears.

You get to see the new killer do a 180 in frustration and also see survivors endlessly tbag your corpse just because it's there.

• MongByeolBuddies
    MongByeolBuddies Member Posts: 146

Three trials start at the same time and are connected.

The 12 survivors must work together to escape, and the three killers must work together to kill the survivors.

When a killer hooks a survivor in one trial, they are immediately sacrificed and sent to the next connected trial.

If they are hooked in all three trials, they are out of the game.

Could be fun :)