Give WGLF some extra effects

Options
Auron471
Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

I will keep begging for this until it happens.

When performing a safe unhook, all survivors can see each other for 10s.

OR

When performing a safe unhook, you and the unhooked survivor perform healing, repairing, sabotaging, cleansing, searching, and unhooking actions 5% faster when within 8m of each other. This effect persists for 15s after leaving range. Multiple survivors can be affected by this buff. The bonuses are revoked if the perk user is hooked, or if the user performs an unsafe unhook.

I just thought this would go well with the name of the perk.

Comments

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options

I think they should have just combined the effects of Babysitter with WGLF instead of making it an entirely different perk. All they did was increase the grind.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

The best buff for WGLF would be to make it easier to stack, that's kinda it. An utterly broken buff like seeing everyone for 10 seconds isn't necessary.

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

They should combine it with we will make it

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 219
    Options

In comparison to what BBQ does, WGLF is definitely lack luster in comparison. It should have added benefits other than just the points stacking. Easier protection hit stacks would be nice too!

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

It just needs to get better at stacking, it shouldn't be mathematically impossible for all four survivors to get stacks through the main way to get stacks- unhooks but it is. Which leaves people either not getting stacks or throwing themselves at the killer basically hurting themselves and their teamates for a stack when they may not even get that stack because of how buggy protection hits are.

• NoFace
    NoFace Member Posts: 151
    edited November 2019
    Options

I always thought of something simple like, each token you get a 5% speed boost to all altruistic actions. Giving you 20% at max.

But thank God there going to look and fix protection hits soon.