Unpopular opinion but survivor has a higher skill ceiling than most killers

13»

Comments

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I only use it for Billy. And no, you can't use Q and E for Billy only. Once you change those controls, they apply to all killers and survivors.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Objective: hold M1 at Gen & Door

Altruism: hold M1 at team mate

Only Boldness requires mind game & true skill for Survivor

Survival is result from Boldness skill - escape or not (or at least another Survivor is great at Boldness so you can have Survival

At long at there is 1 Sur who great at Boldness category, there is a high chance that at least 2 Surs will escape.

For me, Rank 1 - 20 - 20 - 20 Survivors team is better than Rank 15 - 15 - 15 - 15

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

survivors press m1, run in a circle or to a vault/pallet and press spacebar. That's the entirety of their skill cap.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

I‘m a Killer Main, yet I never thought or said playing SV is easier. What playing SV actually is: it‘s far less stressful.

Just saying 😎

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

You must have pretty good hand coordination if you're saying that curving is easy to master. I've been practising for ages and only have some success on the older/more basic map tiles. I do agree with everything else you say.

An M1/R2 Billy is really annoying to play against, because you know they are pretty bad and aren't even trying to master the killer and are still able to get pretty consistent victories just due to the chainsaw's mobility. I think that's why Billies get a bad rep and people don't enjoy versing them.

For me a Billy who uses his chainsaw in a chase (and not just to backrev) is so much fun to verse and to play as, as there's so much potential for both sides to outplay the other. The punishment for either side messing up is pretty severe, which makes these chases all the more exciting.