I like the new buffs for survivors

samirk98
samirk98 Member Posts: 167
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
default Kindred 3 (that’s great) 
nerfing bl 
and recovering from exhaustion after getting unhooked 
thank god these devs realize how boring is playing as survivor after patch 
it’s just my opinion seriously cannot play as killer because lobby is bugged and playing as survivor is hell boring (no swf i play solo btw) 

Comments

• samirk98
    thomasnut said:

What this op means is, he is glad they are just one step closer to starting the match with the exit gates already open.

Okay i’m done i won’t reply to troll sarcasm comments and people think they are funny 
  • samirk98

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

They should also make Object of Obsession default except killer can't see you and you don't become obsession, I think it'll be a great addition to the game because killers are way too OP especially Freddy who has default wall hack.

I swear god you killer mains are salty as [BAD WORD] and people like you filled steam forums and now here i don’t care about you soon devs realize how they made stupid changes to survivors lol 

Except I'm not a killer main. I might side with killers but I'm a survivor main who loves playing SWF and I am playing SWF as we speak. The only reason I side with killers is because I know how bad it is for them. I really don't mind survivor buffs, and I have so many buffs I can suggest for survivors but we cannot be buffing them while it is abundantly clear how weak and helpless most killers are. It's a 4v1 not a 1v1. Devs are trying to make it a 1v1 and that upsets me because the game came out as "Evolve done right" and is now making the same mistakes as Evolve. The only advantage DbD has is that it'll never die.

I have played tons of matched as killer on high rank ruin destroyed within seconds tons of pallets windows t bags flashlights click click i can understand but the latest patch didn’t solved anything lol they only nerfing solo suevivors Swf is still ez and the most stupid thing is why didn’t they nerfed sprint burst ? But they nerfed all the exhausting perks...  and this pick up animation where you can just use perks look at the wall or spam r i don’t understand this i really don’t understand thi
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I like those changes though

• samirk98
    Ihatelife said:

I like those changes though

Me too
  • thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113

@samirk98 said:
    thomasnut said:

What this op means is, he is glad they are just one step closer to starting the match with the exit gates already open.

Okay i’m done i won’t reply to troll sarcasm comments and people think they are funny 

I wasn't trolling or trying to be funny,. I was dead serious,. Survivor mains in no way want a fair balanced game.

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    samirk98 said:

What from last patch made it boring to play as Survivor? No major game breaking changes came, there was slight buffs and slight nerfs...so what changed so much you lost all enjoyment from the game 🤔?
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

i don't understand why you want bloodlust nerfed
    you must really like seeing only nurse ever

• samirk98
    Killigma said:
    samirk98 said:

What from last patch made it boring to play as Survivor? No major game breaking changes came, there was slight buffs and slight nerfs...so what changed so much you lost all enjoyment from the game 🤔?
    Well then first off pick up animation like it was unnecessay... it’s a lot harder now i can still flashlightsave only if the killer is dumb and doesn’t look around against smart decent killer there is no way to come closer and save..... 
    the exhausting perks nerfs is lame bro like nerf sprint burst why touch others,..
    It’s just my opinio
  • yeet

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

If you need bloodlust to kill survivors, you are not very good killer at all

i play 90% nurse i never need bloodlust
    if survivors want to continue nerfing every killer except nurse that's something they're gonna have to deal with

• samirk98

yeet said:

Because some killers are rely on bl3 most of these are try hards but whatever i don’t expect you to understand me have a nice day larrynooo
  • yeet

@samirk98 said:
    yeet said:

Because some killers are rely on bl3 most of these are try hards but whatever i don’t expect you to understand me have a nice day larrynooo

good killers will never use bloodlust except for long loops like the cowshed
    just admit you don't want to see any killer except nurse

• Ihatelife

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

if survivors want to continue nerfing every killer except nurse that's something they're gonna have to deal with

Devs want to change bloodlust not survivor's

• yeet

@TheXenoborg said:

@yeet said:

Bloodlust never really helped killers. It was lost before it even started to be useful due to pallet breaks and vaults. Even if it goes, killer games will remain the same, as they have been when it was introduced. Bloodlust never helped with chases, the only good thing about it was the VFX that gave you the illusion that something cool is happening.

it's still going to discourage people from playing anything but nurse
    the only killers who are really gonna be affected are the garbage their killers nobody plays anyway

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    samirk98 said:
    Killigma said:
    samirk98 said:

Well then first off pick up animation like it was unnecessay... it’s a lot harder now i can still flashlightsave only if the killer is dumb and doesn’t look around against smart decent killer there is no way to come closer and save..... 
    the exhausting perks nerfs is lame bro like nerf sprint burst why touch others,..
    It’s just my opinio
    So you got bored because you lost out on easy saves for the majority of the time? 
    Agreed the exhaustion nerf could have been handled a little more better but, thats only two things and in retrospect those things are not as major as people are making out, for two nerfs you're getting a pretty decent amount of buffs next patch. Killers just seem to always been on the back burner with patches imo.
  • yeet

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

i have seen thousands of posts of survivors crying for bloodlust nerfs
    bloodlust was a terrible bandaid for broken maps and loops, they need to go

• samirk98
    yeet said:

@samirk98 said:
    yeet said:

good killers will never use bloodlust except for long loops like the cowshed
    just admit you don't want to see any killer except nurse

Ohhh Nurse believe me i already piss off on high because of nurses like seriously killer who can ignore pallets windows flashlight seriously why they added her on the game interesting and i have played as her looking down to your feet all the time how interesting lol
    yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

• Ihatelife

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

Well if the bloodlust for the devs will seem's balanced, they didn't even touch it

• samirk98
    Killigma said:
    samirk98 said:
    Killigma said:
    samirk98 said:

It’s just my opinio
    So you got bored because you lost out on easy saves for the majority of the time? 
    Agreed the exhaustion nerf could have been handled a little more better but, thats only two things and in retrospect those things are not as major as people are making out, for two nerfs you're getting a pretty decent amount of buffs next patch. Killers just seem to always been on the back burner with patches imo.
    Well yeah as a said playing as survivor is boring as hell (SOLO btw hate playing swf) And i even play as killer Myers main but i cannot find anyone at day time or night time it’s bugged ! :/
  • yeet

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

Well if the bloodlust for the devs will seem's balanced, they didn't even touch it

work on your english

• samirk98
    yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

work on your english

Grammar nazi...
  • Ihatelife

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

work on your english

Just git gut and adapt

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@samirk98 said:
    nerfing bl 
    it’s just my opinion seriously cannot play as killer because lobby is bugged and playing as survivor is hell boring (no swf i play solo btw) 

I would just like the team to see the killer if they are facecamping or really nearby, I think this will give survivors some counterplay to camping

• samirk98
    akbays35 said:

@samirk98 said:
    nerfing bl 

I would just like the team to see the killer if they are facecamping or really nearby, I think this will give survivors some counterplay to camping

Yeah like if the killer is camping do gens and escape don’t give killers free kills and soon this cancer called camping will disappear i hope...
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@samirk98 said:
    yeet said:

BL 3 is near impossible to reach. With the amount of pallets and ways to break LOS you will never see BL3. I have NP with BL getting gutted. I never used it anyway.

To me it looks like the camp that screamed the loudest is getting their way again. Was just about to get amanda yesterday. Glad i did not.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    The thing about bloodlust for me us that if I'm being chased and they get into bloodlust 3 it just gets massively harder to get away unless I force the killer to smash a pallet. Bloodlust 3 is a little too powerful but the fact that it had been built up kinda warrants it being so advantageous.
  • switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

@Ihatelife said:

@yeet said:

Fractured cowshed, wrecked shop, haddonfield with BL would like to have a word with you.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

So... the fact that killers require BL3 to even get a hit on a survivor who is looping, doesn´t worry you?
    Because after the nerf, killers won´t even get that hit. We´ll get something that is close to the old infinite. Survivors will be able to loop the killer for 5 gens without even getting hit.

This sounds amazing for survivors. They can finally create some Ochido style videos, where they loop the killer till daylight and then claim how ez it was. Survivors will be able to get all 4 survivors out for almost every match.

If only the lobbies wouldn´t take so long...
    Damn, why is everyone playing nurse only?!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

They should also make Object of Obsession default except killer can't see you and you don't become obsession, I think it'll be a great addition to the game because killers are way too OP especially Freddy who has default wall hack.

I swear god you killer mains are salty as [BAD WORD] and people like you filled steam forums and now here i don’t care about you soon devs realize how they made stupid changes to survivors lol 

I wouldn't call Killer mains salty, or at the very least not in comparison to Survivors.
    Killers get nerfs: Talk about it on forums.
    Survivors get nerfs: Bomb the game with negative reviews.

• samirk98

@Boss said:

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

I wouldn't call Killer mains salty, or at the very least not in comparison to Survivors.

i watching forums reddit and 90 % killers are attacking survivor like crazy everbody have their opinions just move on instead being salty or type git gud survivors can complain too....

• samirk98

@Tsulan said:
    So... the fact that killers require BL3 to even get a hit on a survivor who is looping, doesn´t worry you?
    Because after the nerf, killers won´t even get that hit. We´ll get something that is close to the old infinite. Survivors will be able to loop the killer for 5 gens without even getting hit.

This sounds amazing for survivors. They can finally create some Ochido style videos, where they loop the killer till daylight and then claim how ez it was. Survivors will be able to get all 4 survivors out for almost every match.

broken killer that's why i have played as nurse on 10 rank its fcking ez but boring looking at ur feet all the time hillbilly is better :/

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

@samirk98 said:

@Boss said:

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

i watching forums reddit and 90 % killers are attacking survivor like crazy everbody have their opinions just move on instead being salty or type git gud survivors can complain too....

I know Survivors can complain too, i'm talking to an example right now.

Many people attack eachother because...

1. Internet anonymity.
    2. It's PvP only, with different gameplay styles for both sides, making one like one side more, with the amount of joy varying per person.

It's not exclusive to Killers, you simply choose to say it that way to make your post look more valid.
    I come here about everyday and i see complaints are often pretty split on the General Discussions tab.
    But i can't count the amount of Survivor complaints there were on the Steam forums, daily complaints about camping, tunneling and whatnot, which varied from carefully explaining why it needs to go, to outrages posts with enough cursing to not make any sense at all.

Also, yes, they have opinions. Then why is that a reason that they "have to move on"? Isn't this a place to state opinions?
    You may not like opinions, nor may you not like how they put it. Well...tough luck, sometimes you'll see stuff you don't like.

• samirk98

@Boss said:

@samirk98 said:

@Boss said:

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

I know Survivors can complain too, i'm talking to an example right now.

Many people attack eachother because...

1. Internet anonymity.
    2. It's PvP only, with different gameplay styles for both sides, making one like one side more, with the amount of joy varying per person.

It's not exclusive to Killers, you simply choose to say it that way to make your post look more valid.
    I come here about everyday and i see complaints are often pretty split on the General Discussions tab.
    But i can't count the amount of Survivor complaints there were on the Steam forums, daily complaints about camping, tunneling and whatnot, which varied from carefully explaining why it needs to go, to outrages posts with enough cursing to not make any sense at all.

Also, yes, they have opinions. Then why is that a reason that they "have to move on"? Isn't this a place to state opinions?
    You may not like opinions, nor may you not like how they put it. Well...tough luck, sometimes you'll see stuff you don't like.

yes i don't like troll hatefull pointless opinions...

• Tsulan

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

broken killer that's why i have played as nurse on 10 rank its fcking ez but boring looking at ur feet all the time hillbilly is better :/

Then keep playing her to rank 1. Go get them!

• samirk98

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

i have learned playing nurse from marth88.. and i watch him nurse is the only killer can make ez kills especially with extra broken add ons no pallets no windows no insta flashlight no bnp plus ######### ruin ohh what a ######### fun game

• samirk98

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

i have learned playing nurse from marth88.. and i watch him nurse is the only killer can make ez kills especially with extra broken add ons no pallets no windows no insta flashlight no bnp plus [BAD WORD] ruin ohh what a [BAD WORD] fun game

i mean if you practice her she is easy even on 1 rank and with nurse calling ruin make ur choice ..

• Tsulan

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

i have learned playing nurse from marth88.. and i watch him nurse is the only killer can make ez kills especially with extra broken add ons no pallets no windows no insta flashlight no bnp plus [BAD WORD] ruin ohh what a [BAD WORD] fun game

Every match will be like that, if the devs nerf BL into the ground.

• Tsulan

@samirk98 said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

i mean if you practice her she is easy even on 1 rank and with nurse calling ruin make ur choice ..

Have you reached rank 1 with her?

• samirk98

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

Every match will be like that, if the devs nerf BL into the ground.

i loved trapper and hag buffs i want them more than nurse billy huntress...
    also im maining myers and i have would like to see him on high rank often

• samirk98

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

not gonna lie no only 5 rank then i give up

• samirk98

the hardest matches are swf i agree swf is too strong...

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

Are you for real right now? U obviously suck at the game and probably abuse pallet looping, infinites and DS. Go write more bad reviews of the game next time survivors get another nerf

• samirk98

@KillingInstinct said:

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

Are you for real right now? U obviously suck at the game and probably abuse pallet looping, infinites and DS. Go write more bad reviews of the game next time survivors get another nerf

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Another announcement of changes to the game, and GASP some people are not happy with them.

Just another day in the Dbd community.

• samirk98

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Another announcement of changes to the game, and GASP some people are not happy with them.

Just another day in the Dbd community.

wish these two terms "nerf" "buff" couldn"t exist back in 2016 i remember how good game was ..

• Tsulan

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

But why did you give up? I mean, you said Nurse is OP and ez.

• samirk98

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@samirk98 said:

@Tsulan said:

But why did you give up? I mean, you said Nurse is OP and ez.

well i got bored..

• BottledWater
    BottledWater Member Posts: 248

@samirk98 said:
    nerfing bl 

in my opinion they aren't really buffs to survivors but are just some QOL changes, and it might be a good way to balance SWF not agreeing completely on the BL changes i never need it myself to go over lvl 2 but it might make low tier killers even weaker which in turn will cause more Nurses to appear