Who is THE most balanced killer in the game in your opinion?

Options

Really curious to see what people think. To me, Huntress checks all the boxes. She has great strengths but also weaknesses that keep her in check.

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

Legion

🙃

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Nurse. She can win any match, given she is skilled enough.

• Scal3r
    Scal3r Member Posts: 188
    Options

I think ghostface is in a super good place right now. He technically is still a loopable M1 killer, but his stealth opens up tons of opportunities for mind games and sneaky plays.

• Drazen
    Drazen Member Posts: 400
    Options

Billy freddy hag plague

• xRem
    xRem Member Posts: 375
    Options

Billy

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Hag Billy and Freddy

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    edited November 2019
    Options

Billy for sure and now that I think about it Huntress is pretty balanced as well.

Post edited by Boosted_Dwight on
  • xRem
    xRem Member Posts: 375
    Options

She isn't balanced, that's the thing, in a 4v1 she has the advantage in a 1v1 and can and has been beaten. But wait I can't make her play looped by daylight? GET THE NERF HAMMER DEVS, and the argument you just want ez 4ks is the same thing as "why do I only see spirit?" And I say you dont want to see her because you just want ez 4 escapes.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options

Billy.

Too bad most good Billys have left the game and we are left with Ruin Pop Bamboozle insta saw Billys. Before good Billys were common, but these days I'm forced to snipe people like Ryanpez and Tofu via VPN just to get to play vs good Billy every now and then.

• FearlessHunter
    FearlessHunter Member Posts: 530
    Options

Spirit :D

Okay don't get triggered it's just a joke.

For me probably Freddy and Huntress (when the hitboxes aren't being complete a$$ that is).

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Billy

• hiC
    hiC Member Posts: 217
    Options

Billbo

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

Nurse is much more balanced than before, now that her BS add-ons are gone and even her base kit was nerfed. I mean, about what you can complain related to Nurse now ? About her add-ons that nerf her power for more BPs ? Or about the add-on that turns her into a M1 killer with regular speed ?

Billy, Hag, Freddy and Plague are also very balanced in my opinion, especially base kit wise.

• MouseBoii
    MouseBoii Member Posts: 22
    edited November 2019
    Options

Billy for sure. He has enough play around pallets to make him a serious threat, but a threat that can be mind-gamed. He takes a while to get good with. His map pressure is good enough to at least contend with swf or good solo's, but not too ridiculous. And if a billy lands a mind-game'able curve, he's performing a high risk/high reward playstyle that I think this game needs more of.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

Definetly not Billy for obvious reasons.

Id say huntress

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options

Billy & Hag

• shmoul
    shmoul Member Posts: 97
    Options

Billy.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Huntress is very well balanced.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Billy and Huntress

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Old base nurse or new base nurse with cooldown addons.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options

Id say ghostface, he is a stealth killer that if survivors dont pay attention they get exposed and if they do they can cancel it.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    Options

Billy, Huntress, Hag, and Freddy. Maybe Nurse, and Ghostface too. All killers should be around their level.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Nurse became unbalanced when the devs decided to over-nerf her. I thought base kit Nurse was a good place given how strong survivors are.

Other than that, Billy and Huntress. I have some issues with Spirit, so I didn't count her.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284
    edited November 2019
    Options

Spirit : )

Jk, Jk

But for real, Huntress feels the most balanced.

She has snowball potential and has the potential to be extremely deadly in a skilled player's hands.

Also survivors have proper counters to her to make her fun to face and play as.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Billy.

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244
    Options

trapper

• disconnectbybuglite
    disconnectbybuglite Member Posts: 55
    edited November 2019
    Options

I agree. It takes lots of skill to master her, and has fair counterplay against. Survivors who say she is op clearly aren't good enough to counter her

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413
    Options

Hillbilly

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

I would say Hag but she is a little strong to be considered balanced.

Billy (with no add-ons) is definitely a well balanced killer.

Huntress and Demogorgon are fairly balanced killers

Myers and Ghostface are balanced but still on the weaker side.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296
    Options

Myers before he was nerfed

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

Freddy and Ghostface feel strong and fair and their add-ons aren't overbearing.

• 2Khours
    2Khours Member Posts: 158
    Options

spirit

• SeducedByDaemonette
    Options

Hillbilly (no explanation needed) , Trapper (most people have arms growing from their asses and thus can't play him properly) , Hag (the same as Trapper but a bit easier) , Myers (highly dependably on early game but have room for comeback if failed) and Ghostface (same as Myers but less dependable on early game) , Demogorgon (requires precision and eficient plays around hooks) , Huntress (requires a ######### ton of precision and a bit map dependable) .

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

I'm liking Plague at the moment. I feel like she forces survivors to actually think about what they're doing more than most killers.

With the slowdown build there's actual consequence to remaining sick so there's no more "one way to play" with her.

She's still loopable, and good survivors know how to dodge vomit and make it hard to build sickness.

She also doesn't tend to get a lot of luck-based downs the way someone like Billy does.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,460
    Options

Spirit.

Huntress is a close second rather than first only because she gets screwed by like half the maps.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

So many Billies, and I have to disagree. Just having an abusable instant-down in a base kit is not balanced when (at time of post) 2/17 have it, without truley working for it. At least Myers and Ghostface have to work for theirs.

Do NOT try to give me "advice" because A) I've probably already heard it and B) it probably hasn't worked/come up for me 95% of the time.

Objectively, Huntress on PC is most balanced. Freddy and Trapper probably moreso on console.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

myers

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options

Freddy. While his abilities allows him to quickly get from one chase to another, he is still restricted to being an M1 killer at the end of the day.

If he doesn't place his traps effectively or fail to successfully use his teleport optimally then he will falter against average survivors.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Easily billy

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530
    Options

Legion ofc

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Demogorgon and Myers.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
  • BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Huntress and Billeh

• Chatkovski
    Chatkovski Member Posts: 309
    Options

Close to the average is not really synonymous with balance, but... we must admit that the Huntress is there (much mentioned in this topic), next to... the Plague ?