What is the best thing you have done in this game?

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

You thought getting 4 deepwounds was a gamer move?

I have actually chained off 5 cause a Claudette mended in my TR

Comments

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226

Best thing? I dont think I have one, maybe not being a complete waste of skin some matches and actually getting something accomplished before I'm killed?

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

I got the 500 sacrifice trophy last weekend. Still happy about that. My second fav would be my rarest; Adept Legion at 0.3%.

• OGOzSnowChimp
    OGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247

I was pretty stoked when I was only rank 18, the matchmaking was all screwy and I slaughtered all 4 victims ranks 7, 9, 11, 12...

I only play for sh!ts and giggles, it's a fun as game. So beating a match up like that when I was so new to the game I was over the moon.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,942

got adept legion on rotten fields but then again that's when I was like rank 19 killer

• Bassador
    Bassador Member Posts: 92

Made a Spirit rage quit within the first 2 minutes because all of her totems got squashed (Ruin, Haunted Grounds, and Devour). She didn’t get one down with the HG btw.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I pulled off my first flashlight save one week ago.Didn't expected it at all, because i'm a bad word potato with the flashlight.

• Akarate_Dolphin
    Akarate_Dolphin Member Posts: 201

Chainsawing multiple people in the basement with bubba is always satisfying

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,725

Personally I think hitting several Head On's in a match, like above 4, without going down. Best part is I even managed to get a killer grasp escape from it; all of it solo. Super satisfying.

• TooKoolFoU
    TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378

when I did the 2 killer glitch in a real game on Xbox after hours of attempting to cause the right conditions as it was impossible to do it the same way as you would in custom lobbies or on pc.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

In just a day or two I’ll be able to say getting 100% achievements is my best accomplishment in the game...24 hook hits to go...

• Kaimaxe
    Kaimaxe Member Posts: 16

Best thing I can say is getting the Hatch achievement. It took quite I bit of planning but we ended up pulling it off against a Nurse with noed and Bloodwarden. It was very satisfying.

• SenatorAcadia
    SenatorAcadia Member Posts: 72

I got the mori daily with the hag using devour hope once. Best game ever.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

As Trapper, catching the last survivor who was playing toxic all match in a bear trap like 4 feet away from the hatch.

• concious_consumer
    concious_consumer Member Posts: 282

Got banned and took 4 months break

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Getting a 3k off of a very competent survivor team with 2 flashlights as Hag. That game made me feel like I could win just about anything and shot my ego through the roof as a Hag main

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

Evil Incarnate achievement. Getting that without last person getting hatch or some salty survivor dc'ing is an achievement in itself.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Five gen chase with no mither.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Best for me was a 4 -man Stalk with Ghostface and downed all in 30 seconds because they tried body blocking me. I guess they forgot the instadown effect :D

• GingerbreadHouse
    GingerbreadHouse Member Posts: 16

Last night the killer downed me and left me to look for my last teammate. I healed up all I could and then just started dragging myself away for my teammate to heal me up. Then she was caught, so I just started crawling far away to not get hooked.. the Night i heard the hatch, I couldn’t believe it. I was able To crawl and jump on. So much fun.

• YungCloutking1
    YungCloutking1 Member Posts: 136

Double tapping killers with DS and head-on. It’s soooooo satisfying and it pisses them off extremely.

• SaintDenisSlasher
    SaintDenisSlasher Member Posts: 227

Got adapt Demogorgon my first game right after he came out

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Oh wow. I know you mean this in a good way. Even though I don't play Legion I gotta say.

*Cries in Legion*

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

From start to 0:25. My best blink caught on video.

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

Wouldn't say its the best thing I've done but the most fun I've had in this game is using No Mither, Saboteur, Tenacity and unbreakable.

Completely useless teammate but its just too much fun saboing all hooks in the vicinity, run to a corner and tea bag to my hearts content.

The killer can either down me and I get killer grasp escape or let me pick my self back up.

I once maxed out my survival bp by getting so many killer grasp escapes

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Just today ive got everyone p3 full perks. Im very happy about It and now im farming addons on spirit

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Member Posts: 7

Took the devs advice and played something else lol.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

Getting "Adept Laurie" and the "Where did they go???" achievement in one game. Also was playing with randoms and had no idea we had all jumped into hatch until the achievement popped up. Was completely shocking and will never forget it.

• OldManGloom
    OldManGloom Member Posts: 51

I don't know about best, but most memorable was blindly jumping out of a second story window on Haddonfield right into Freddy high fiving my face as I landed between him and the survivor he was chasing. I think everyone involved died laughing.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120
  • rayoxium
    rayoxium Member Posts: 112

Cross map hatchets will always be my favorite thing in this game

getting shots on “rainbow” hatchets as well as moving through multiple structures

can't beat it

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Broke all the hooks and the whole team got slugged.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Every survivor and killer :D (i deserve a legacy now) xD

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

Stopping the last survivor from escaping with the exit gate using Old Remember Me.

I will always remember that moment as my best moment in Dead by Daylight.

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651

What devotion level are you at? Just curious how much you need to play to get that on everyone.

• Pokino
    Pokino Member Posts: 82

Sorry but a few days ago I read you saying plague has a excellent kill ratio at red ranks and horrible at low ranks... Just curiosity, but could you share with us who are the best and worse killers at high and low ranks?... Pleeeeease...

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Probably sniping someone using OoO more or less across Rotten Fields as Huntress.

Didn't even down them, but I'd love to see their reaction. I know I'd be freaking out if I got to be on the recieving end of that 😄

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

4-man DH Mori at rank 1. A true gamer move.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

So maybe another Legion update to be even more happy about that? :D

• Viracocha72
    Viracocha72 Member Posts: 207

Probably not the best but the most memorable recent was getting 99,999 bloodpoints during the last Blood hunt. I don't exactly remember but it definitely was some combination of BPS and petals. As a newer player I didn't even realize that many was possible in one match.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

Gotten Adept Nightmare with old Freddy as Killer.

Survivor side, was playing against a Freddy on Game, had found a purple key (Plunderers is the best) and found hatch when we finished the last gen. Teammate was hooked do I ran up and saved them (Old Freddy) and immediately began booking it. Freddy had started putting me to sleep so I led him on a merry chase to the Hatch. Ended up using the key, but the other three made it out as well, so I let successful. Even had an honest gg from the Freddy player who respected the risk.