swf abusing head on is going to kill the game at high ranks

2»

Comments

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    edited November 2019

I play mostly as survivor and I understand that camping and tunneling can be valid strategies in some cases, so I approve them in those few cases if what you are trying to do is win the game, but if you are camping and tunneling a survivor with the intention of being annoying then I think we are talking about two different behaviours; one has the intent of winning the game and using camping and tunneling as strategies to win the game, which is completely understandable considering that we are playing an asymetrical pvp game in which both sides are trying to win.

I understand using head on to stun the killer to save a team mate is a valid strategy, but if your only porpuse as a swf team is to join match to use head on over and over again, ignoring gens in order to be annoying as possible to force him to rage quit or who knows what, then we are also talking about two different behaviours that cannot be judged equally.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Honestly the detection is just annoying. You can’t predict the perk at all. I’ve had multiple instances where I obviously opened the locker first or was out of stun range and I would still get stunned. I think I’d like the old Head On back. At least it was predictable and you didn’t have to worry about being robbed of a grab.

• survivormain1105
    survivormain1105 Member Posts: 327

Another crying session from a killer main. Dude it's not that big of a deal. It happens move on. Like others have said that means two ppl aren't doing gens. You act as if you cant continue with the chase with Either the head on guy or the original. At least with the new one. You know he is exhausted and cant use anything else.

Head on stuns aren't what's ruining the game. Things that killers do ruin the game much more. Stunning you doesnt end games for you instantly like camping/tunneling and ebony moris do to survivors. Rather have H O stuns then have the things I listed above happen.

• MissGamer456
    MissGamer456 Member Posts: 154

I feel like I played against you (OP) today because this is exactly what me and friends been doing all day LULLLL we pick the RED Forest Map and find the 6 lockers and head on the killer all game XD.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Happened to me once after rank reset. Killed them all and got my demo achievement. It's more a meme than a problem.

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528

Okay, here that claim is fair. Otherwise my point stands.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,363

From what Ive read on here, alot of people are assuming someone is always practicly living in a locker and not working on gens. Considering most gens have lockers nearby, it really wouldnt take too much setup time to tell the guy working on the gen in the shack that your coming in hot. Let the runner oop shack a time or 2, before surprising the killer with a head-on. They might suspiciously swing at a locker the first time in shack, but probably not the 2nd loop.

• ZahmZaddy
    ZahmZaddy Member Posts: 54

Watched AngryPug live on stream yesterday morning Head On stunned a Billy 5 times during the match, it was ridiculous to say, but the Billy did not counter play it in anyway, didn't even act like he knew the head on and quick and quite perk even existed.

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776

Just like OoO is a gimmick, but swf sure can abuse that perk.

This discussion has been closed.