The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop Harassment and appreciate a gifted escape! + Streamer Influence!

Atchoo
Atchoo Member Posts: 326

Warning: Long text - SORRY :D

In one of my last games I played Hag on Treatment Theater with both of her range addons, so if a trap triggers I could port to it over almost the whole map which clearly gives the Hag a decent map control on this specific map. I managed to catch everyone quite easily because most of the survivors did not adapt to those addons and did not crouch at all (and yes, they did not even crouch in front of a hook). In the end I gave one survivor the hatch because I got enough blood points. So I had no incentive to kill the last one.

Instead of simply saying "thank you", I got harassed and on top of that I got called camper. I closed the lobby and it did not take much time and the harassment continued on my profile. And guess who commented on my profile by saying you are just killer with no skill who needs to camp, boring gameplay etc.? Yes, you guessed right: It was the survivor whom I gave the hatch. Come on, stop blaming the opposite side.

Yes, I played with extreme good Add-Ons, but when you are simply too dumb (sorry for this but it has to be said this way!^^) to crouch infront of a hook, while the Hag is faaar away and when you farm your teammates plus you get the hatch for free from me, than at least do not blame me for your mistakes. I think a lot of people should reflect their own gameplay more often instead of blaming the opposite side. This can happen as a killer and as a survivor. Sure there are boring gameplays, but killers and survivors can often (yes not always) adapt. But when a killer (or survivor) plays very fair, does not camp nor tunnel and gets insulted by a survivor who got the hatch for free, then I ask myself why I still play this way.

I looked at the survivors profiles and guess what, one of them is a streamer. I watched her past broadcast and I just thought: Wow, why is she playing on rank 1? She clearly belonged to a lower rank although she plays DBD for a long time already. She kept saying I would be camper although she did everything wrong you can do while playing against a Hag + there was no heart beat while she or other survs were hooked and she could see a survivor has been chased on the other side of the map while she was on the hook. She got killed because of her own gameplay and the mistakes of her temmates but in the endits still the killers fault -.- (This post does not intend to bring up a discussion about the killer-survivor balance etc, its just about the harassment and blame towards the opposite side) Im so done with such streamers for now, they behave as if they know everything, as if they were gods in this game and as if they would have a higher value than the other playerbase. Let me tell you once, you can suck like everyone else. I also suck in some of my matches! And guess why this community becomes even more and more toxic: Because of a lot of streamers (not all, there are clearly some great ones! So dont get me wrong) When you have 50-1000 viewres or even more, you should be aware of the fact that you have an exemplary function for your viewers. You create such people who aim to be like you, so at least use your reach to create a more positive atmosphere among our DBD community!

To those of you who read it: Thank you very much, please let me know in the comments below what you think about my opinion. Please keep it factual and friendly.

Have a great day!

Comments

• samirk98
    samirk98 Member Posts: 167

i love you

• Atchoo

@samirk98 said:
    i love you

I guess you have the same opinion :D

• samirk98

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:
    i love you

yes you did right and don't mind streamers .. enjoy the salt and move on

• Atchoo

@Tiyr said:
    Promoting positive vibes among the community is a noble cause

I know it is not always possible, sometimes you have a abd day or you get tons of bad matches. But this does not justify to harass other people, criticizing in a factual way is completely ok. But a streamer should be aware of her influence and this was not the first time I encountered this user. Next time I follow her steam name and mori her :D

• Atchoo

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:
    i love you

I really love to play both sides, so I also experience bad matches and to be honest it is often (ofc not always :D ) MY fault when I die or dont get many kills and not the fault of the opposite side. But I really hate people who believe they know everything about the others gameplay. I usually dont mind people being salty except people who are unthankful, extreme harassment or streamers who try to defend their own gameplay by blaming the other side.

• Atchoo

The ycould use their stream for so much more positive things instead of creating and/or promoting toxic behaviour. It does not matter if they do this intentionally or just implicitly. I expect people to have a common sense..

• Tsukirose31
    Tsukirose31 Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2018

I agree with what everyone said on this post. OMG the level of toxicity on both sides is just outrageous. I don't go around blaming the opposite side when I play bad. I can actually look at the a match and see what I could have done on my end. I don't understand why people think it's okay to just verbally attack someone instead of dropping a gg and moving on. It's just a game.

• Atchoo

@Tsukirose31 said:
    I agree with what everyone said on this post. OMG the level of toxicity on both sides is just outrageous. I don't go around blaming the opposite side when I play bad. I can actually look at the a match and see what I could have done on my end. I don't understand why people think it's okay to just verbally attack someone instead of dropping a gg and moving on. It's just a game.

I am totally with you! Thats why I tried to point out that BOTH sides can be toxic. I get why some people get frustrated, I also had some frustrating matches but I NEVER insulted anybody nor am I a streamer who has to behave properly because of my exemplary role. But I know how to behave and I do behave properly. Many people forget that there is a person on the other end. I mean I dont care if someone insults me, others might have serious problems with insults. I only care about the level of toxicity.

• samirk98
    edited August 2018

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:
    i love you

I really love to play both sides, so I also experience bad matches and to be honest it is often (ofc not always :D ) MY fault when I die or dont get many kills and not the fault of the opposite side. But I really hate people who believe they know everything about the others gameplay. I usually dont mind people being salty except people who are unthankful, extreme harassment or streamers who try to defend their own gameplay by blaming the other side.

believe both sides have dump and toxic ppl
    survivors that have 700+ but calling myers mirror add on "wallhack"
    and stupid baby killers calling flashlightsaves "hacks" from now i don"t expect good non toxic players fck them all lol

• Tiqes
    Tiqes Member Posts: 1

Believe or not but in every multiplayer game level of toxic players is high. And there is nothing much we can do about it. Its just some kind of content which is funny for some base of people and for others is totaly silly. Streamers who promote blaming killers/survivors or even sending their profiles just to report this killer or survivor is not just boring but just simply childish. Im also small streamer and when i stream people think that they got easy win because killer will chase only me because i have twitch.tv in the name but in 90% of the games they are wrong and i had few survivors who was just sandbagging me just to be on the stream and be "funny" but its really not. Many killers seeing this dont kill me but they go after them. Also from killers side what sense is chasing one guy and take mori for just him? To kill streamer or to be on the live ? In 99% of the time that killer depip with almost no points. On some map survivor can run around killer for 5 gens.

• Atchoo

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:
    i love you

and stupid baby killers calling flashlightsaves "hacks" from now i don"t expect good non toxic players fck them all lol

Exactly, just had a match as Wraith on the Huntress map, I used Make Your Choice and it did trigger everytime except the last hook when all gens were finished, of course im a mean tunnel-camper then. This user started witchhunting me and wanted his friends to report me, well thank god I recorded the whole match and the after-chat! We really need to get rid of such kids.

• Atchoo

@Tiqes said:
    Believe or not but in every multiplayer game level of toxic players is high. And there is nothing much we can do about it. Its just some kind of content which is funny for some base of people and for others is totaly silly. Streamers who promote blaming killers/survivors or even sending their profiles just to report this killer or survivor is not just boring but just simply childish. Im also small streamer and when i stream people think that they got easy win because killer will chase only me because i have twitch.tv in the name but in 90% of the games they are wrong and i had few survivors who was just sandbagging me just to be on the stream and be "funny" but its really not. Many killers seeing this dont kill me but they go after them. Also from killers side what sense is chasing one guy and take mori for just him? To kill streamer or to be on the live ? In 99% of the time that killer depip with almost no points. On some map survivor can run around killer for 5 gens.

Yes of course there is also another side. twitchers also might be the victim of toxicity but my post is more abot toxicity AFTER a match. So my definition of toxicity is not about the ingame playstyle, its more about the behaviour after a match towards other people.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I agree. Though streamers aren't in complete control of what their viewers do, they do have a large impact on them, especially if they have a younger audience, so they should really be careful about the example they give. As for the toxicity, I've seen toxic people on both sides. Survivors seem more entitled because they're the majority. Honestly, I wish this community would get along more because we need both sides to make the game work.

• Atchoo

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I agree. Though streamers aren't in complete control of what their viewers do, they do have a large impact on them, especially if they have a younger audience, so they should really be careful about the example they give. As for the toxicity, I've seen toxic people on both sides. Survivors seem more entitled because they're the majority. Honestly, I wish this community would get along more because we need both sides to make the game work.

Thank you so much for your comment, I agree with you completely! :)

• samirk98

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:
    i love you

Exactly, just had a match as Wraith on the Huntress map, I used Make Your Choice and it did trigger everytime except the last hook when all gens were finished, of course im a mean tunnel-camper then. This user started witchhunting me and wanted his friends to report me, well thank god I recorded the whole match and the after-chat! We really need to get rid of such kids.

ohh god...

• Atchoo

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:

@Atchoo said:

@samirk98 said:
    i love you

ohh god...

Sums it up quite good ;)

• Noct
    Noct Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2018
    The only Streamers we accept here are... equips toolbox Blood Party Streamers.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    twitch.tv is the best tv
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    edited August 2018

I don't give the hatch to anyone. I farm if there's only 1-3 survivors sometimes. When I start chain-slugging on Pig to close a 4K, I sometimes lax my chasing on the last guy for more hunting points.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    That's why you rarely should show mercy. It's simply not worth it. People will be toxic no matter what you do. 
    This is also the reason why people dodge streamers or bring moris specifically for them.

People will call you a noob, even if you double piped and got max points.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

I totally agree with you.

And don’t listen to the people telling you to do a hatch standoff. If you’re either a Survivor or Killer who’s so incredibly anal over hatch escapes that you’re willing to sit there and stare the opposing side in the face for up to multiple hours, that’s honestly depressing.

• Atchoo

@Peanits said:
    I've got so much respect for someone who can lose, realize they maybe could have done better (or just accept that there was nothing they could do), and then move on. Not to say that everything's going to be 100% perfectly fair and balanced all the time, but trying to pass the blame helps no one.

Kudos for the positivity, we could use some more of that.

I think we should spread more positive vibes, the community (NOT all of them, there are also some really great people here) needs to get less toxic. I know this might be just wishful thinking but if this post helped at least one person who got harassed or who usually harasses, then im happy :D An with harassing I do not meancriticizing in a factual way, I mean insults, threats and personal attacks.

• Atchoo

@Lowbei said:
    I think an auto txt filter should change all curses and insults into “gg”s, just to make them more salty, errr i mean, just to make them be nice.

Quite a funny idea :D But I doubt this would help^^

• Echelonia
    Echelonia Member Posts: 26
    edited August 2018

@Atchoo Thanks for posting that! You're so right... I play both sides, was survivor "main" for a long long time but started playing killer more often the last months. I'm around rank 10 atm and always play fair. I don't camp, I don't tunnel (well... if a survivor taunts and tbags the whole time, I may tunnel a bit sometimes^^) and if I manage to get 3 kills I give the hatch to the last survivor, simply cause it's more points for him than for me if I kill him, too. Last week I played Hag on Haddonfield and hooked everyone twice and in the end I killed only one person, but that's totaly fine for me. The one survivor I killed wrote in the chat, that he's mad cause my mother didn't think about abortion when she was pregnant... I mean #########? Some people just can't use their brain I guess... In the end it's only a game and I'll never understand why some people get so mad and write such things. So thanks again for sharing your story and opinion! Just try to stay positive and play the way you like to play :)

• Atchoo

@Tsulan said:
    That's why you rarely should show mercy. It's simply not worth it. People will be toxic no matter what you do. 
    This is also the reason why people dodge streamers or bring moris specifically for them.

People will call you a noob, even if you double piped and got max points.

I had fun in this specific match and I actually thought the survivors had fun too, so I thought why not give the last survivor the hatch? Well, I did not expect to get harassed on mutiple plattforms for a fair gameplay and showing mercy. I will not stop giving the hatch because of toxic people. There are still friendly people playing this game, they deserve it when they play well :)

• Atchoo

@Echelonia said:
    @Atchoo Thanks for posting that! You're so right... I play both sides, was survivor "main" for a long long time but started playing killer more often the last months. I'm around rank 10 atm and always play fair. I don't camp, I don't tunnel (well... if a survivor taunts and tbags the whole time, I may tunnel a bit sometimes^^) and if I manage to get 3 kills I give the hatch to the last survivor, simply cause it's more points for him than for me if I kill him, too. Last week I played Hag on Haddonfield and hooked everyone twice and in the end I killed only one person, but that's totaly fine for me. The one survivor I killed wrote in the chat, that he's mad cause my mother didn't think about abortion when she was pregnant... I mean #########? Some people just can't use their brain I guess... In the end it's only a game and I'll never understand why some people get so mad and write such things. So thanks again for sharing your story and opinion! Just try to stay positive and play the way you like to play :)

Thank you very much fo your comment! :) I can tell you it wont get better when you climb up the ranks. Im a rank 1 killer and survivor since 2016 with almost 5000hours in this game. The higher the rank, the higher the toxicity, sadly.
    I totally agree with your gameplay: I love to play fair though it is NOT always possible.I dont camp and I dont tunnel survivors except the chases are too long and the gens are done too fast or someone teabags or is on my blocklist because of after-chat harassment

I would lie if I say I have never been mad after a match: But at least I have never insulted anyone nor have I planned to do so in the future. But I experienced the same mean comments like you did, eg. some people wished me cancer etc. Im pretty sure those people were just kids who have never dealed with cancer in their life, but adults shouldnt write such things at all, thats just embarassing and makes me really angry.

Keep up staying positive, I love to see people like you guys in the comments here :)

• Echelonia
    edited August 2018

Ye, I know that it gets even worse in the higher ranks, sadly :( I played for over 2000 hours and got to rank one as killer looong ago, when you only needed 10k points for a pip^^ And I still play survivor at rank 1. Srsly, on some days I just desable the aftergame chat if I want to play killer, cause I know what's comming xD

I bet most people who say such stuff are trolls who don't think about what they're saying or kids, yes. I mean ye, it's the internet, everyone's a ghost so to say, but still people should use their brain and think before they type^^

Don't worry, I'll stay positive, everything else is a waste of time and energy :)

• Atchoo

@Echelonia said:
    Ye, I know that it gets even worse in the higher ranks, sadly :( I played for over 2000 hours and got to rank one as killer looong ago, when you only needed 10k points for a pip^^ And I still play survivor at rank 1. Srsly, on some days I just desable the aftergame chat if I want to play killer, cause I know what's comming xD

I bet most people who say such stuff are trolls who don't think about what they're saying or kids, yes. I mean ye, it's the internet, everyone's a ghost so to say, but still people should use their brain and think before they type^^

Don't worry, I'll stay positive, everything else is a waste of time and energy :)

Sometimes it would be better to turn off the after-chat but I like people who say you could do this and that better or the players who wish you a great day and talk about the match. Thats also the reason why everybody can write into my comment section on my steam profile. If its just an insult or a lie, I just simply delete the comment and block the user. I use my block list to differentiate between nice and toxic people :D But there were dozens of people I got to know because of their friendly behaviour in the after-chat and on my profile too. So I dont want to turn off those functions.

I have also written on others profiles but only if they played very unfair (eg. lagswitching, speed hacking, facecamping consistently while 0 gens are done without a reason) to warn other players, if i WOULD have done such things, I would not be suprised to get such a feedback but getting threats and death wishes although I played fair is not acceptable.

• Echelonia

Ye, exactly! If someone does stupid stuff it's fine to tell him that, but I still wouldn't say bad things, just facts.

My profile comments are for friends only, cause I'm tired of deleting such stuff tbh xD But it happens, that a survivor tells me in the chat, that he's sending me a request to write something nice. That's what I love the most :) It's rare, but so nice that there are still some people out there, who even do that just to tell you, you played fair and have been nice.

• Atchoo
    edited August 2018

Another story about a survivor I met a few days ago: I played pig in a 3vs1 match and a survivor sporned right next to my totem and ran to it everytime to cleanse it up, so I started chasing the survivor everytime she went back. In the after-chat I got called a bunch of things by another Claudette. I explained my actions to them (yes I know its just a waste of time) and then the Claudette said im not worth to be talked to, I should shut up and -insert extreme threats here- ...After the match I watched a killer-stream and this Claudette entered the lobby. The streamer tunneled, camped and did not play fair without a reason and guess what: In the after chat she acted like the friendliest person because she saw it was a bigger twitcher. Was interesting to see the two-faced behaviour :D

• Atchoo

@Echelonia said:
    Ye, exactly! If someone does stupid stuff it's fine to tell him that, but I still wouldn't say bad things, just facts.

My profile comments are for friends only, cause I'm tired of deleting such stuff tbh xD But it happens, that a survivor tells me in the chat, that he's sending me a request to write something nice. That's what I love the most :) It's rare, but so nice that there are still some people out there, who even do that just to tell you, you played fair and have been nice.

Exactly, there is a difference between facts and accusations.

• Echelonia

@Atchoo said:
    Another story about a survivor I met a few days ago: I played pig in a 3vs1 match and a survivor sporned right next to my totem and ran to it everytime to cleanse it up, so I started chasing the survivor everytime she went back. In the after-chat I got called a bunch of things by another Claudette. I explained my actions to them (yes I know its just a waste of time) and then the Claudette said im not worth to be talked to, I should shut up and -insert extreme threats here- ...After the match I watched a killer-stream and this Claudette entered the lobby. The streamer tunneled, camped and did not play fair without a reason and guess what: In the after chat she acted like the friendliest person because she saw it was a bigger twitcher. Was interesting to see the two-faced behaviour :D

Oh well xD Ye, some people think they can do and say everything and the are the coolest, best person in this game. And then someone "famous" comes their way and they fanboy like crazy xD

• Atchoo

@Echelonia said:

@Atchoo said:

Oh well xD Ye, some people think they can do and say everything and the are the coolest, best person in this game. And then someone "famous" comes their way and they fanboy like crazy xD

It was just another experience I made. It just showed me that this person does not stand completely behind his former toxic behaviour, otherwise he would have reacted the same or even extremer in the streamers after-chat. He did not want others to know how he really behaves. So I hope this person realizes how to communicate with other people, and yes other users in a multiplayer online game are also human, so treat them the way you want to be treated.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

No matter the result, just say "gg" and leave. Leave your profile comments open only to friends, and never accept a friend request from someone you were in a trial with.

• Echelonia

@Orion said:
    No matter the result, just say "gg" and leave. Leave your profile comments open only to friends, and never accept a friend request from someone you were in a trial with.

I mostly type wp (well played), cause it's not always gg^^ And I feel it's nice for the other side most of the times. But ye, your right :) And I only accept a friend request, if I know this person was nice in the aftergame chat or told me he wants to comment my profile. I trust them then and it was fine till now, hope it stays that way^^ Got friend requests from toxic and salty survivors, too. But I won't accept them, cause I know they want to sh*ttalk in my profile, or even invite me to one of these useless steam groups they made for campers or whatever xD

• Atchoo

Short update: I got one of those guys who harassed and behaved inappropriately after my pig game again. I managed to write him some lines in the after-chat that he should think about his behaviour towards other users. I hope he/she understood it and will behave more respectful towards other people in the internet. Many people have no sense of shame regarding their behaviour towards other people in the internet. I mean this user is already known for his/her insults and disrespectful behaviour but I still think some of those could change..at least he/she started to write normally after another unsuccessfull trial to trigger me. Giving this community a less toxic atmosphere was the intention of this discussion. I will definitly see him again in some matches, so we will see if it has worked for this user.

• Atchoo

Another update: Got into the same lobby with the streamer (who wantes to get moried due to her name) whom I told you about (Hag game on treatment) and I asked her in the lobby to stop spreading false opinions and welcomed her to read this discussion. Guess what she did in her stream? Still using her stream to promote false accusations like I was a tunneler, unfun to play against etc. Just read the text in the beginning, getting more and more ridiculous this girl. Met her so many teimes as survivor and as killer and everytime she blames the other side, its NEVER her fault. And op top of that she and her chat made nasty remarks, its clearly such a positive influence on our community. KAPPA.

• Clatron
    Clatron Member Posts: 3

Totally agree with your opinion on this. I am pretty sure I know the streamer you are talking about, made the same experience with her multiple times. Just dont stop playing the way you do right now because of people like her and those in your post.

• Atchoo

@Clatron said:
    Totally agree with your opinion on this. I am pretty sure I know the streamer you are talking about, made the same experience with her multiple times. Just dont stop playing the way you do right now because of people like her and those in your post.

Thank you for your comment. Yes, sadly she is known for it by quite a few people I know but guess what ..she wont change: In her chat people were promoting to tunnel me and spreading insults about me for telling her my opinion in the pre-lobby chat in a normal way - I think I shouldnt have watched the past broadcast to see if my message did help her to think about her responsibility. Well, I guess I expected too much from her - Just the game after the chat she insulted the killer ingame as a "#########" etc. Such a great influence on her viewers, she really deserves an applause for it! I hope you understand the irony.

But its great to see other people sharing my opinion on harassment in after-chat and streams and the streamer influence. So thank you!

• Barrarcuda
    Barrarcuda Member Posts: 3

I think the same on your topic, why dont they just remove the after-chat? Know this user too. Sad! Such a bad example for her viewers and the DBD players.

• Atchoo

@Barrarcuda said:
    I think the same on your topic, why dont they just remove the after-chat? Know this user too. Sad! Such a bad example for her viewers and the DBD players.

Thanks for your comment. Removing the after-chat wouldnt help, there are still great people out there whom you would never get to know if the after-chat is closed.

Yes, indeed. I really dislike such a behaviour.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited August 2018

It's an easy trap to fall into - to always blame the other guy.

When I'm broadcasting, I try to balance this out by indicating what I should of done differently or where I screwed up. "I made a mistake, and this was the mistake I made"

It's only human to want to deflect blame. All you can do is be aware of it in yourself and try to work against that impulse.

• Atchoo

@FrenziedRoach said:

When I'm broadcasting, I try to balance this out by indicating what I should of done differently or where I screwed up. "I made a mistake, and this was the mistake I made"

It's only human to want to deflect blame. All you can do is be aware of it in yourself and try to work against that impulse.

Thank you for your comment :) As stated above I do not say every streamer does it, there are a lot of great streamers I love to watch who reflect their gameplay. I'd like to watch your stream soon, is your twitch name the same?

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

@Atchoo said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

Thank you for your comment :) As stated above I do not say every streamer does it, there are a lot of great streamers I love to watch who reflect their gameplay. I'd like to watch your stream soon, is your twitch name the same?

Yes. But as you will see, my schedule is brutally short (Sun through Tues from 11:30 PM EST on) and I don't always play DBD.

• Atchoo

And once again the "Mori me D***y" (not the complete name!) is witch hunting on her stream! It is getting ridicoulous. But I guess she is too simple-minded to behave appropriate (sorry for this but it has to be said this way!)! Embarassing such people have a viewership and abuse it to spread toxicity over and over and nothing happens to them!

• Clatron
    Clatron Member Posts: 3

@Atchoo said:
    And once again the "Mori me D***y" (not the complete name!) is witch hunting on her stream! It is getting ridicoulous. But I guess she is too simple-minded to behave appropriate (sorry for this but it has to be said this way!)! Embarassing such people have a viewership and abuse it to spread toxicity over and over and nothing happens to them!

What did you expect from her? I know her from her stream and she always acts like this. Just a little girl which needs spread lies and as soon as she sees someone she doesnt like or someone who told her she played unfair, behaved bad etc, she starts shittalking.

• Atchoo

@Clatron said:

@Atchoo said:

What did you expect from her? I know her from her stream and she always acts like this. Just a little girl which needs spread lies and as soon as she sees someone she doesnt like or someone who told her she played unfair, behaved bad etc, she starts shittalking.

Well, at least I am not the only one who noticed that. Though this is not the place to make nasty remarks about her. We would just do the same she does. I hope this user will realize that she is unable to reflect her behaviour, maybe this will come when she grows up a bit. Thank you for your comment @Clatron, I appreciate it.