Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which Killer do you wager Players will complain about being "Unfun" next?

13»

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I would say Amanda but they already took away her endgame potential and the bulk of her ambush synergy I don't think there's much they could do to her anymore.

Btw this is not me submitting a challenge devs unless it's a buff leave Amanda alone.

However if it's anything I would say Freddy is probably the next on the chopping block just because of his slow down build.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

Nea

• vossler25
    vossler25 Member Posts: 416

So long as people that fail to see the counters like scrubs, and so long as there are salty survivors, it will never end

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

He was changed because a majority of people thought that he was too weak.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,222
    edited November 2019

Spirit, Freddy, and to a lesser extent, Ghostface and Plague will be next. Basically, unless the killer is an easily exploitable M1 rodeo clown, they're "unfun".

As for who is unfun to play as, I'd say Nurse now. The changes to her appearance animation when coming out of blinks allows survivors to exit lunge range before Nurse can even initiate the swing. You're punished if you're wrong, and the survivors get a second chance if you blink correctly. If we're accepting that Spirit is unfun because survivors don't have enough information, than we should also accept that it isn't fair for Nurse players to now constantly rely on predictive blinks.

• FearlessHunter
    FearlessHunter Member Posts: 530

Every killer will have a bunch of complaints eventually saying their over performing.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Plague or Ghostface.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

Forever Freddy or Plague

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Hey I picked him first split winnings? Jokes the most funny thing is you can counter Freddie stay awake as much as possible pay attention eve slow down Freddie suffers I run weird perks non meta and it works against Freddie the best but other killers decently..

Conter play is there just need to step out the box I will give bhvr props @Peanits

I see what you guys are doing showing off perks making challenges involving them people dismiss the vast amount of perks and its a damn shame counters are out there!! Change up your load out for once try new things!!

??

• Narley1
    Narley1 Member Posts: 4

Bubba, you can't use your power most of the game because the survivors end up looping you making you m1. You can only use it for pallet breaking or being lucky and having a chance of chainsawing. And a lot of people just use him for camping hooks for guaranteed sacrifices.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

My guess is freddy or demogorgon, but its because she's like 80% of what people play and on top of her already having the issues of lacking information the survivors can use to counter her she is annoying just as the nurse was due to how little opportunity you have to get away. Don't wanna hear that spine chill walking instead of running or window vault stuff, anyone that has complained about her here has been told but if so many people didn't play her because of how "strong" or "fun" she is all this wouldn't be so highlighted but people will play what they want and will play what gets them the easy win because its "fun"