The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How long will it take to complete the rift?

I was just wondering if anyone has figured out how many games it would take after completing a tome to finish the rift.

Comments

• 1NF3RNO
    1NF3RNO Member Posts: 9

I just can't figure that out. It looks like a 5 tier quest. I assume once all challenges in each tier are complete then your done for that quarter of the RIFT. They gave us 70 days to complete everything. Someone literally sat down and pit it to the test. It's just an opportunity to get more blood points and other rewards. I believe matches aren't enough because if you repair up to 4 generators, perform up to 3 altruism and evade the killer multiple times you still only get up to 25K blood points. Unless you have the burnt offerings to give an additional 25% to 105% worth of blood points you only going to get that much. I believe that's why they do the RIFT challenges. I believe the RIFT challenges are a means for players to grind to get more items and blood points to upgrade the characters you want.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

I'm halfway through the Rift already, i think we have enough time to complete it.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

Then again many people don't have the time to play every day..

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited November 2019

If you can do all the challenges it should take around 70-80 hours of actual play time.

Once you factor in the time within the game though of matchmaking, loading, spending bloodpoints etc that could add another 30-50h as its dependent on what side you play, rank and region for queue times.