What’s Your guy’s favorite dbd Youtuber/Streamer and a reason why?

Options

Comments

• iBetClaudette
    iBetClaudette Member Posts: 299
    Options

Monto,Puppers, and Hybrid Panda

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    edited November 2019
    Options

Pain Reliever because who doesn't love some awesome, smart gameplay with ASMR at key...moments.

I also really like Azralynn, she's the only streamer I watch, but I don't usually like watching streams.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

Noob3 because he makes me laugh, and maybe tru3talent. He seems like he's pretty good at the game but I can never truly tell he really talks highly and generally plays well.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited November 2019
    Options

Hybrid Pand and Otzdarva are the only ones I follow because I like their attitude, the other ones I find them boring or cringey.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Scorpionz : Because Amanda mains for life

Otz : I was a fan of his since Dark Souls but how can you not fall madly in love with that guy

Bricky: he's awesome, funny and like the others on this list doesn't really take himself too seriously which are really great qualities

Volfawott- Best YouTuber Everz. Just kidding I'm not that shameless as to plug myself

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489
    Options

Vinc3entVega for me, just an entertaining stream from start to finish, doesn't take the game or himself too seriously. I used to watch other streamers but started to get tired of them taking the game way too seriously and always on about 'optimal' game play.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Didn't noticed it at all, looked it up and ur right, seems like he's up for streaming again, thx bruh. <3

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

None.

I don't enjoy watching other people play games with them gasping, screaming and doing 'funny' voices.

Why? Because I'm a grumpy old git.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited November 2019
    Options

I miss Bahroo sometimes, his were always the most entertaining.

These days most of my time is seeing Tru3's videos simply because Twitch is blocked from work now and Tru3 will mix up builds and test them - so it's interesting to see how they work.

That being said, I'll always watch anything Ardetha or Pain Reliever put out because their perspectives differ and I like to consider these alternate perspectives. (Ardetha helped me mix up my Doc gameplay with his "Calm Doc" build)

My favorite Streamer (and I wish I could catch him more) is TheEntityLeftHand. I know a lot of people find his roleplay cringe and that's fine. I just appreciate that he sticks to his boy Trapper and doesn't deviate from his chosen path despite what others say. (and goddamn, he's good at Trapper. I've faced him before, he's terrifying) He's also cultivated one of the most toxic-free chat's I've ever seen in this community.

• Knayter
    Knayter Member Posts: 117
    Options

No0b3, Monto, Pupper, ohtofu and painreliever

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

@will_i_am_14_85 Vega Wick is my favorite bit he does. Really entertaining.

@FrenziedRoach Bahroo has been on DBD the past few days at least while I was checking out twitch.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited November 2019
    Options

Morf

Hybrid Panda

Tru3

ScottJund

Bahroo

BoxGhosts

To name a few.

I like those who engage with their community.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Hybrid panda fanboy. His narration of the game and his shrinewatch are all top notch.

Tru3 is good for learning mechanics.

Monto is great in small doses

Tyde, was good learning the history of the game. But the whole i hate this game and am quitting....until hey i need money again so watch me play. Thats a pass for me.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

The great Otzdarva

He's not only funny and informative his streams are just nice, it's something you don't get from any of the other youtubers

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options

Otzdarva. He is such a wholesome and sweet guy and he manages to pull off the most big brain plays. He really is a lot of fun to watch.

I like ardetha as well but sadly I don't get to catch his streams very often

• YungCloutking1
    YungCloutking1 Member Posts: 136
    Options

No0b3, he’s the reason I got into DBD. I also live pretty close to him which is cool.

• YungCloutking1
    Options

No0b3, he’s the reason I got into DBD. I also live pretty close to him which is cool.

• concious_consumer
    concious_consumer Member Posts: 282
    Options

AngryPug, Ayrun and Marth

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    edited November 2019
    Options

John Wolfe (harshly critical) the criminally underrated horror/variety streamer YouTuber woot woot. He played dbd in the beta days, he's back streaming it now and he's a blast to watch. He's not the best but he tries to have fun and his commentary is often incredibly funny and wacky.

In terms of pure dbd content creators It's, Fungoose and AngryPug are probably my favourite to watch. They are all experts in their own rights and they have some really interesting stuff happen to them in game.

• Triggered55
    Triggered55 Member Posts: 24
    Options

Remember when Tyde played a lot of DBD.

Anyway my favorite has to go to Monto

Least Favorite has to be : Ochido + No0b3

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

OchiDO, he's the first youtuber I found of DBD, his videos are hilarious and very funny, and I learnt things thanks to him like looping propperly or flashlight saves

• Shura37
    Shura37 Member Posts: 59
    Options

I don't tend to watch people play games on YT or Twitch but I enjoy 1nt3ract for his educational videos and Fungoose as well. They're both very descriptive and educational and have both helped better understand killer powers and perks as well as ways to better my gameplay.

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257
    Options

Monto and Otz

Monto is funny and I just like Otz, he's a good boy.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    edited November 2019
    Options

Many

Noob3

Monto

Tru3Ta1ent

Puppers

Ussylis

Aaron

JaeRoarTv

these are the main ones and occasionally i'll watch others

Edit: also...

Otzdarva

Smashen

ZubatLEL

Post edited by 8obot1c on
  • Shraar
    Shraar Member Posts: 219
    Options

tru3ta1ent inspired me to play dbd. i watched him for a while without even owning the game, but then spirit was released and i bought the game and learned a lot from him. quit around legion's release shortly after, and only recently came back :)

nowadays he's so sour, like the entity has drained all hope from him, very negative and passive-aggressive, condescending, just a major drain. not fun at all to watch nowadays, thankfully there are so many wonderful content creators who are actually still fun and entertaining like otz, monto, demi. i just hope tru3 smiles again, he's gotten so negative recently, i miss his daily uploads.

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76
    Options

Is no one gonna mention the king?

I really enjoy his content and his positive happy nature c:

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526
    Options

Top Tier - Monto, Noob3, and Oztdarva. I just recently got into watching Ozt's vids. He really is really nice and informative as many people have stated. Not Toxic at all.

Mid Tier - Puppers, Tru3. They can have some interesting videos, but some of Puppers conversations during gameplay are a bit lost on me. And Tru3 can be enjoyable to watch one moment, to either overly confident, to angry/depressing the next. But he is okay.

Low Tier - TydeTime. He is always negative, most of the videos I see of him playing is him 4king survivors while simultaneously crying about how weak killers are in the exact same video. And survivors just extending the chase a little bit with a dropped pallet will send him off. Also don't really agree with his opinions on items/perks. If he'd lower the negativity he could be a lot more entertaining to watch.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
  • LushyBunny
    LushyBunny Member Posts: 76
    edited November 2019
    Options

Otz. Why? You silly survivor, who doesn't like otz?

• YungCloutking1
    Options

British Columbia, Canada. Some small town up north from me. I don’t remember the name.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,510
    Options

Fungoose

One of the best killer/survivor streamer/youtubers I've seen. He's also got great sportsmanship in his games and is highly educational for anyone looking to get better.

• Minibeasty
    Minibeasty Member Posts: 59
    Options

Samination. I like his streams when he does the voices from his parodies, it makes them very entertaining to watch. Plus he feels like an average player whom I can relate to, not one of those bully the killer til he quits kind of streamer.

• Sinful_Dreams
    Sinful_Dreams Member Posts: 53
    Options

Otz, OhTofu, Malika, Umbra, and Brother Cope. Not in that order, but Otz is my favorite.

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284
    Options

Youtube: SpaceCoconut for Hag tips and general discussion and speculation.

Twitch: rasuTV (in German) because he's more chill than any of the English-speaking streamers I've come across, no drama, no endless balance complaints. Nice music between matches and a lot to learn by just watching him play different killers. A really pleasant experience.

• WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    edited November 2019
    Options

Hybridpanda because he's a good guy and he's extremely funny to me. He also is helpful with his shrine watch videos. I prefer killer but his survivor matches always seem entertaining.

Monto for his helpful builds and tips basically. His killer matches I'll watch.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293
    Options

Tru3 and otz

Both show tactics and explain certain strategies that I wouldn't normally see in my usual games especially tru3 with how to counter spirit

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384
    edited November 2019
    Options

Tithi does some good videos.

• karlofflugosi
    karlofflugosi Member Posts: 63
    Options

What about Saminations videos? They're freaking hilarious! "Hey, you're wrecking my trap museum!!!". 😂😂😂😂

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204
    Options

Yea?for real his trapper impersonation is hilarious

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

Monto- funny, big brain and good at both Killer and Survivor? He's the one who originally got me into DBD.

Noob3 is pretty funny too, I like him but his stuff is more comedic than learning about the game.

• sir_pookychan
    sir_pookychan Member Posts: 16
    Options

Hybrid panda was the one who got me watching dvd videos and I still love shrine watch, watch it every week. Then I watched Ohmwrecker. They're both pretty funny and then Monti sort of forced his way in. But panda and ohm are my favourites

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

Fungoose is cool I like watching his stuff. I used to watch Tru3, but i quickly realized he was kinda annoying. He couldn't even break the dbd mold and play other games because he lost viewers. Now he doesn't look like he enjoys it one bit and you can see in his play.

Also every time I see a new video it's titled "optimal survivors" who are always bad.

• marth88gaming
    marth88gaming Member Posts: 20
    Options

Dont worry FriendlyGuy you friendly neighborhood sweaty just needed a break

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

I don't think he considers them bad but there viewers do even though they possibly could never do better and are probably killers that whine when they get fairly outplayed.

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204
    Options

Thanks for all the responses guys!

• VeNoM17
    VeNoM17 Member Posts: 64
    Options
  • deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117
    Options

Jund, Umbra and Zubat. They share a somewhat common sense of humour that I enjoy, and they're all extremely skilled.