Insta heals

I love the change for insta heals! It’s makes the game more fun as survivor and involves actual skill to survivor 16 seconds to get back to full health. But what I’ve been hearing a lot of complaining about Is ebony moris and insta downs. Now I love killers like Michael and ghost face and I love the ideas of their actual ability . Now what I don’t necessarily agree with is insta down hatchets. I just got into a game with a huntress and she had insta down, not only that but the actual hachet doesn’t even connect close to my body. That’s the only real problem I have with the insta hatchets. Now with the ebony mori. You don’t see as much at ranks from 13-20 but when you start getting to rank one and all that, it’s an ebony mori every other game. I like the idea but I feel like it’s the fast way out of the game especially if your an amazing killer. And I understand some killers aren’t as great and use that but I also hate the fact that only 1 gen is completed and they have dying light, thano, ruin, bbq, etc. once again I love the whole concept of the ebony mori but I feel like there should be more to it to get the mori. Like maybe once you have hooked ALL survivors you are able to kill them by hand. I just feel like it makes the game go faster than it actually should. I would love others opinions on what they think!

Comments