Exclusive cosmetics becoming available

Options
Springey
Springey Member Posts: 286
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

I really like that they make them available for everyone, but it just kind of bother me that the event cosmetics, David's untamed donkey jacket, the hound mask for huntress, the free bird shirt for kate and the hammer for billy, will also be available to everyone. I know this may be egoistic, but we really worked hard on those in the past and it's a shame that they get added with the rest of the cosmetics since the main reason was to stop resellers and give the console players the cosmetics,too

Then again, I may be the only one who thinks that way.

~Springey

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    edited November 2019
    Options

I saw this too and thought instantly "Hey wait, if we earned them fair and square then why is the Legacy skins not on console"

Then I remembered that devs said "Legacy will not return in any form" and just stopped

• NoOne
    NoOne Member Posts: 42
    Options

I actually don't care that everyone is getting these event items, but I am super happy that the rest will be available for everyone! Prices for some of these cosmetics were hilarious. I bet many ppl will be rly upset bcs of it tho... those who paid for it.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Options

Twitch shirt and Legacy still exclusive items. I get a few missing ultra rares I didn't get over the years. I don't pay for them. I see this as a win.

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

Yea I feel like the event ones should stay exclusive but whatever

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

I would be depressed if I paid hundreds of dollars for some pink pants only to see them available for everyone.

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options

I wonder why the bloodletting shirt is remaining exclusive yet the event ones aren't.

• concious_consumer
    concious_consumer Member Posts: 282
    Options

Ehehe first they introduce bug that will remove all event cosmetics from your account and then they wanna sell them to you? Nice china

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912
    Options

they said the even skins will not come back. now they do. again they lied to us. at least to could give legacy to everyone aswell, so many ppl lost it and never got a refund.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

Not the fault of BHVR. Those people deliberatly decided to buy them though they know this could happen at every time, since you may have looked at the Terms of Condition.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,128
    Options

It was bound to happen someday

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286
    Options

I just hope they think about the event cosmetics again..

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

I agree that the paid Steam exclusives should be available, but everyone who was playing at that time had a fair chance to earn the Event cosmetics for free. Hoping they keep Howling Grounds and Summer BBQ event exclusive.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

All I care about is Golden feng

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 525
    Options

Console players are people too! Selfish!

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options

Just depressing that now I can't tell whose a sucky Dwight because they won't have red glasses. Can't wait to see everyone stop being afraid of the dweard.