The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please don't giveaway event exclusives

Code exclusives are fine, I own a few and understand why you are giving them to everyone

But please reconsider giving away event exclusives, since a lot of people put a lot of effort in getting them and can't even retain this cosmetics that prove for how long they have been playing and can even give a nostalgic feeling.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046
    edited November 2019

They are giving out the Event Cosmetics because many people lost theirs, and instead of manually giving them back to everyone who lost it, they do it that way. I can understand this, it is not to piss anyone off, but it would be really time-consuming to add those Cosmetics back to the people who lost it.

Furthermore, since they would be located at the same area, it can easily happen again and to other people so overall, it might be something they are continously busy with.

• spiritfury
    spiritfury Member Posts: 6

What hard effort? I have earned them all in few days killer and survivors lol free for all take it people it wasnt hard to get be happy

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

They already made their decision.

Not sure how "I had to play extra sweaty to earn these cosmetics" would change their mind anyways. Especially when its not even true.