Heeellp

Okay so I'm new to DBD and I reaaally want to get into playing killer (specifically Jigsaw and Myers or whatever they're called in game I think like Pig and Face or something) but I just need like a rundown of what things mean what and like what's the whole game like. Cause I've been trying to find out on my own but it's so confusing like at one point Survivors were apparently broken or something and now it's the killers who are in a better spot? But some are trash? I'm just generally confused so any information could really be useful

Answers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Survivors have always been in the better spot. It might not seem like that when you start with the game, but when you gain more experience, you will understand how broken some mechanics are in the game.

When it comes to killers, jigsaw and myers are both not the strongest, but they are rather easy to play so you should be fine in the beginning.

A few tips in the beginning. There is this strategy called tunneling, it means that you focus on one survivor to remove him from the game as fast as possible, this helps slowing down the genrush.
    Only camp (sitting in front of a hooked survivor) if you feel that the survivors will just loop you for ages and will unhook your victim instantly. Dont use camping as your general strategy, because it wont help you get better in the end.

And just ignore the salty comments in after chat, survivors are entitled and believe they are supposed to escape every game. Both tunneling and camping are fine strategies. I recommend completely skiiping aftergame chat tbh, unless you like the toxicity and salt :wink:

• Tiktai
    Tiktai Member Posts: 8
    Major yikes, also the Add Ons like with Jigsaw's Ruleset No 2. Are those not infinite? Cause I think I used two of mine and then they disappeared