Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

2 new survivor perks

8obot1c
8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Precision (Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare)

You need to be as precise as possible. Good skill check success zones are increased by 10%/20%/30% and great skill check success zones are decreased by 15%. Get a 1%/2%/3% added progression when hitting a great skill check.

Eco location. (Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare)

You use sound instead of seeing to find the killer. Every 60/45/30 a generator that the killer is closest to is highlighted in a white aura for 5 seconds. Afterwards it goes back on cooldown.

Comments

• SolarFoxVB
    SolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90
    edited November 2019

These are some pretty nice ideas. I only have 2 bits of criticism for you.

The only problem I can see is that Echolocation would be used less in higher tiers due to survivors' skills at locating the killer. I know myself that I can usually distinguish what area the killer is in, so I would probably not use it.

However, I would definitely use Precision, especially with Stake Out. Good job on balancing that one by the way, but I think it should have at least a 5 to 10 second cooldown on the progression bonus from the perk.

Overall, I like the ideas for both of these and think that they would be nice additions to the game.

• VoodooMan7995
    VoodooMan7995 Member Posts: 137

I like all of this, and I'd definately use them a lot. :)

• DeathEscape
    DeathEscape Member Posts: 313

Can you put a hex totem or something on the precision so that killers can destroy it or maybe lets just remove the hex totem on ruins

If not then its not good

Genrush is a thing.

With this perk the game will end within 3 minutes