Community be like

Bhvr: *nerfs a killer to the point of being unusable, multiple times in fact, while also reverting perks to uselessness, breaking core game mechanics to the point of requiring a perk just to have a chance, and making some games literally unwinable*

Community: "Ah yeah man this is awesome"

Bhvr: *slightly adjusts a survivor perk that was gamebreaking when used in a specific way*

Community: "yOU ######### wHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BHVR IS SO KILLER SIDED REEEEEEEEEEEE WTFFFF IS THISSSS GGGGGGGAAAAME AAAAAAAAAAH"

Comments

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

Accurate

• newavitar
    newavitar Member Posts: 395

Personally, I'm not gonna post my opinion yet. I just thought this would be a funny post

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

I welcome the BL change but it's not even primarily because of what the passive allowed it to do. It just bothered me that it was the only exhaustion perk that did something while exhausted 😄

• JHarsch
    JHarsch Member Posts: 41

Agreed, every exhaustion perk was useless once it was used. BL was the only one that allowed you to keep looping indefinitely.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

It's going to be such a good change for the game tbh... no reason 1 perk should have something good and the other 3 dont...... 4 if you count head on.

• MightyDwight
    MightyDwight Member Posts: 156

Yep, that does tend to be what happens.

Killer Nerf: Man! This is the best ever! That Killer was getting 3 kills! They needed nerfing!

Survivor Nerf: OMG! THIS GAME CATERS TO KILLERS SO HARD! IF YOU NERF <perk> YOUD BETTER NERF KILLERS TO COMPENSATE!

• Scal3r
    Scal3r Member Posts: 188

Then why does barbecue have aura reading and we're gonna live forever has nothing....

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

Barbecue was implemented to encourage killers not too camp... hence the aura reading ability and the blood points... survivors dont need aura reading.

Also this a bit off topic ones a killer perk which is supposed to be stronger in general... this is about an exhaustion perk...

• Shura37
    Shura37 Member Posts: 59

I am so glad Balanced got nerfed.

And to clarify before assumptions, I equally play Survivor and Killer. But Balanced could break the game and that was B.S.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I don't think people minded they nerfed Balanced Landing, so much as how much it was nerfed. Hell if they'd made the no grunts from dropping always active, I'd have considered it a fair trade. That would have stopped the unfair loops while adding utility to the perk.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    edited November 2019

Odd. I saw this in the nurse/spirit threads.

Devs: Those are the nurse/spirit changes.

Killer mains: This game is so survivor sided, old Freddy, Legion, insta-hatchet nerf. Oh but the devs don't touch SWF, we still have voice comms, adre, DS, BT, infinites, not only that they buffed Spine Chill so we can't play Myers anymore because survs will start to run while you are in tier I wich is very slow to catch them. Devs never played killer in red ranks. I challenge them to play and record the matches!

So, people in this forum like to cry, whether they are survivors or killers.