Can we get new dlc skins for myers new movie coming out?

Options

it would be nice to get different variations of myers and laurie from other holloween movies. Personally I like the tatted younger laurie from rob zombie's holloween 2

Comments

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    Options

@Luccimane1 said:
    it would be nice to get different variations of myers and laurie from other holloween movies. Personally I like the tatted younger laurie from rob zombie's holloween 2

Those were the worst Halloween movies ever spawned.

• Luccimane1
    Luccimane1 Member Posts: 54
    edited August 2018
    Options

this is Laurie in her costume

• Luccimane1
    Options

why I said personally..

• greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65
    Options

If the devs haven't came out with any cosmetics for licensed characters yet, then I doubt any licensed cosmetics ever will come out. If the devs are hesitant about anything, it likely won't happen, at least for a while. For example: hatch closing, freddy rework, 2v8 game mode, and pretty much most suggestions and fan made chapters.

• Luccimane1
    Options

@greenzebra64 I think the reason why we dont have 2v8 yet is because it would draw players away from the normal 1v4 playing pool(making it even harder to find lobbies than it is) I think it would be nice to get temporary game modes like fortnite does though

and as far as the fan made chapter that would require drawing up a contract to by copyrights from the person who creates each chapter(im pretty sure the fan will want credit and if the dlc will be baught they will want money) this will create a whole new world of legal risks for behavior.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

@Luccimane1 said:
    @greenzebra64 I think the reason why we dont have 2v8 yet is because it would draw players away from the normal 1v4 playing pool(making it even harder to find lobbies than it is) I think it would be nice to get temporary game modes like fortnite does though

and as far as the fan made chapter that would require drawing up a contract to by copyrights from the person who creates each chapter(im pretty sure the fan will want credit and if the dlc will be baught they will want money) this will create a whole new world of legal risks for behavior.

It can go a other way too because by making a 2v8 mode you deffo make old players return to try out the fun new mode and if they stream it it might give DBD more players. Lets be honest the game is 2 years old but needs more different content. Im suprised Siege is still going on eventhough it has 3 modes compared to 1.

I wish they never made licensed content because all these killers are simply skins that could have looked different without spending who knows how much money.

• Luccimane1
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Shadoureon Yea Im not sure. I love the fact that they put myers and freddy in and saw Im pretty sure it drew a lot of people to the game that would not otherwise have found it. It would be nice to see how it would be done if scream were in the game. I love the licences stuff it just shows how powerful of a brand they have.

Post edited by Luccimane1 on
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

@Luccimane1 said:
    @Shadoureon Yea Im not sure I love the fact that they put myers and freddy in and saw Im pretty sure it drew a lot of people to the game that would not otherwise have found it. It would be nice to see how it would be done if scream were in the game. I love the licences stuff it just shows how powerful of a brand they have.

Well im pretty sure its about money not the brand.