The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Removing Bloodlust 2&3?

Bryan
Bryan Member Posts: 16
edited March 2022 in General Discussions

What do you think of Bloodlust in DBD and feel the need for it to still be around? We had 1 weekend with 0 bloodlust in the game, how do you feel about it. I am ok with BL 1 but feel 2 and 3 need to be taking out of the game.

Post edited by Bryan on

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

Breaking pallets is a worthless endeavor if you're chasing someone. It only buys them enough time to get to the next pallet or loop. Down em, hang em and retrace your steps and break em then. Its helpful and its something to do besides camping.

• Bryan
    Bryan Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2021

Are you really going to just gain bloodlust until 3, spend 5-6 mins in one chase around 1-2 pallets until you can finally hit that person 1 time? What do you mean "something to do besides camping" What is the point to camp unless they all want saves or if exit doors are open? Is it really worth the time? What would you do then after the bloodlust nerf when 2 is the new 3, if that happens? I am even talking about somewhat safe pallets, like a killer not breaking the pallet with the tree on coldwind farm.

Post edited by Bryan on
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

There are so many pallets and loops they only go from one to the other. Theres no concern on their part. Safe zones are withen running distance of each other. Unless they **** up, theres no reason to be hit. One good looper can occupy you for the whole game if you let them. Its a never-ending battle. Break a pallet mid-chase if you want. I don't care. As for me, i'd rather chase em down and break pallets afterward. I don't dodge lobbies so i tend to get quite a crew from time to time. Theres no reason not to bloodlust up. Otherwise they'll only drag you to the next loop.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Ps4 has a ton of new players atm. Loads of very new players at r1.

They have made it way to easy to pip. I'm guessing people who got the game at start of summer are still learning.

I'm getting alot of 4k 5gens at r1 this season. With ps4 going free to play tomorrow will get even crazier.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I can tell you I’ve never hit bloodlust 2 but I’m that killer that will destroy pallets (unless I’m nurse) I only destroy them because if I try to mind game you and I see you’re too good I’ll destroy it. But I sometimes like chasing those survivors that waste pallets and won’t mind game them they’ll just drop every pallet on the map (I thank those survivors). But when chasing a survivor I don’t let them waste my time. If they are a time waster, time to move on because time is too important to a killer