What the worst killer in your opinion?

Options
USELESS
USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Everyone who likes more play killer have their favorite and that one that they hate. For me the two worst killers are The Clown, and The Nurse

Comments

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293
    Options

I'd say legion outside of the ptb his power is useless if someone is injured and a good chunk of add-ons are useless at least imo

• GothamUpsideDown
    GothamUpsideDown Member Posts: 20
    Options

As a relatively newer player, The Legion is the worst for me. I love the overall concept of The Legion, but playing as them always gives me a negative mark in my overall Killer score. I'm not sure why a second connected strike in Feral Frenzy doesn't down a Survivor, especially since strikes in Feral Frenzy appear to be more violent and deadly.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Probably clown. He got nothing extremely good.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

Legion easily, borderline unplayable

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    edited November 2019
    Options

The legion. M1 killer with a big terror radius. Useless against anyone with more than 5 minutes of playtime.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,387
    Options

Legion i just posted a forum asking for help on him because i really dont get it and then there nerfing him even more so...

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,791
    Options

legion people say bubba but atleast his power actually does something even if it's a crap insta down

• supersonic853
    Options

And people wonder why we want nemesis legion not nemesis+bop but at least nemesis legion because at least that gives him some down potential and its only if you stun him with a pallet.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,566
    Options

Legion.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I wanna say Doctor.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793
    Options

Trapper, Legion, Clown and I can name a few more for who has the potential to be the worst.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Trapper is the least fun for me.

I'm just not a setup guy, and his is probably the worst of all.

Not saying he's one of the weakest though, but ugh.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Legion, he has no power.

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151
    Options

I like trapper

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Legion. Their power is to give survivors Borrowed Time and a Sprint Burst.

• Lucama
    Lucama Member Posts: 461
    Options

Objectively worst? Legion.

Opinion? Nurse, makes me feel sick or gives me a headache when teleporting.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,408
    Options

Power worst? Legion

Personal taste? Bubba or Billy

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Leatherface is worse than Legion. At least Legion can score easy first hits.

Only thing LF has is his camping prowess.

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528
    Options

Leatherface and Wraith. At least Clown doesn't have to wait 3-5 seconds before actually using his power.

• JHarsch
    JHarsch Member Posts: 41
    Options

Legion is pretty terrible. Can be fun, but hard to make hooks.

Doctor is a another hard to play killer. His range is not that great so you almost always wanna boost it with an add-on, and tier II doesn't really do much anyway. He's great for farming, especially with BBQ, but he doesn't get much love.

• supersonic853
    Options

you and me are opposites i can get good kills with Lf but cant kill survivors with legion because i smack one and then he heals himself while i go get the others.

• supersonic853
    Options

how...? i just dont see the point of a killer who has to go around and smack other survivors when all the survivors will just heal themselves right after i do it.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338
    Options

doctor his power is useless literally

• supersonic853
    Options

well guess it isnt a me problem only if so many people have trouble with them.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

Clown is def not the worst, he is pretty underrated IMO. The two worst killers IMO are Leatherface and Legion.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

Legion and maybe Spirit now. Her changes were pretty severe as she lost powerful addons and some mindgame potential. I disagree with the thought that Clown is the weakest. His power being useful in a chase is plus not a minus. He has normal speed. I don't think there is much that can be done for him in terms of map pressure though. He's average with average pressure.

• Tygre_DBD
    Tygre_DBD Member Posts: 34
    Options

Wraith

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Legion is literally a 115% M1 Killer who could end up getting NERFED.

Literally useless? You gotta be kidding me. As someone who's been playing the Doc for years, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that his power is FAR from useless. Madness can be a very, very good friend.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Spirit’s changes were not severe at all. She’s still head and shoulders above every killer except Nurse and 10X better than Legion ever was. She is S tier and Legion is D tier.

Sorry but saying Spirit’s changes were severe is just wrong. She’s still basically the same killer except with toned down add-ons. She got a very mild change compared to Legion or even Nurse.

• liquidlight
    liquidlight Member Posts: 344
    Options

Nurse, Pig, and Clown really need some love.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425
    Options

Legion and Wraith for sure. Poor legion. Getting nerfed as one of the worst killers in the game.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Trapper is super hit or miss, he has the potential to be the worst killer vs coordinated SWF - especially with OoO.

In general though I think Doctor and Clown are pretty bottom tier.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

You will not get good kills with LF against good survivors. You have a better chance with Legion.

At least Legion can get an easy first hit, and with the darkened screen it's easier to mind game survivors.

Overall, you stand a better chance at pipping with Legion.

• zaquintar
    zaquintar Member Posts: 54
    Options

Legion is useless

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

Clown.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options

Leatherface.

• LaughyTaffy
    LaughyTaffy Member Posts: 2
    Options

Everyone says legion because they don’t know him. My friend uses him and I always go against him. He is op as crap. Whenever my friends and I do custom matches, we ban his perks and add ons because of how easy they are to use and how difficult they are to counter.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Would you mind uploading a clip explaining what exactly makes Legion "op as crap"?

• Shi
    Shi Member Posts: 156
    Options

Clown

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

It's a toss up between leatherface, legion and clown imo.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Legion and Clown.

From both their powers feel not threatening enough to have fun with them imo. Legion players at least had once know the feeling to play a fun and threatening killer.

Clown player not far as I know.