Killer Perks 2 (fan made)

Pennywise_the_entity
Pennywise_the_entity Member Posts: 6
edited November 2019 in Creations

After my last submission I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. I'm debating on who to do next, most likely Pinhead,Candyman, Slenderman, The Crooked Man, Regan (Exorcist), Jason Voorhees, Hannibel Lecter, Chucky or Leprechaun

I think after 2 or more sets/posts ill feel a little more competent in my submissions. Hope you guys like em. :)

Comments

• Karaage
    Karaage Member Posts: 340
    edited November 2019

False Hope

When all is lost, they hold on to the last glimmer of hope... but none may escape Your grasp.

Once Hatch has spawned, gain ability to see Hatch's Aura within 24 metres. Standing still on top ot the Hatch for 2 seconds activates the Perk.

Next time Survivor interacts with the Hatch, the Hatch is closed for 40/50/60 seconds and all Survivors' location is revealed for 5 seconds. Hatch is  blocked by The Entity and cannot be opened until timer expires. Hatch automatically opens again when timer expires. This effect can only be activated once per Trial.

While the timer is running, all Survivors gain Exposed Status Effect.

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311

I love this, both the artworks and the perk! Also, I vote Chucky next

• Karaage that was an awesome perk description, perhaps in the future i should leave the details to the perks to you guys.

GeneralSpudmuffin, which version of Chucky you think i should do. Original (Clean from the first movie), The scarred and damaged one or The new remake version?

• Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843

Its a nice troll perk. Something to put in on YouTube Videos. But can't see an application beside the aura reveal. Perk slots are unbelievably valuable, and you can hear the Hatch anyway when you get close enough, so having a hatch aura reveal is... meh.

The blocking of the hatch is nice to trap it for cheeky survivor teams with keys. But again, very niche. I suspect this will be like Blood Warden, where its use is so niche and specific you wouldn't see it ran often.

• A blood warden type deal could be better yeah, and combine it with infectious fright for those standing directly over it.

• NikoHarper
    NikoHarper Member Posts: 34

the perk's names can be "Not time yet" or "Let continue play"