The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

In a Killer FFA who would come out on top?

2»

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,497

eleven didnt just lift demo she slambed him into the wall and disintegrated him.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Spirit is a ghost and you can't kill a ghost. So she probably would win.

• Miss_Morbid
    Miss_Morbid Member Posts: 3

I think Huntress would win, at least when it comes to the living killers. She's had to survive out in the wild on her own since her mom died when she was a kid. She's a fierce hunter with heightened senses and incredible strength. Plus, she's Russian. Immediate advantage right there.😆

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    edited November 2019

I honestly think Freddy is kinda weak against another killer who has strength on their side. Bubba, hillbilly can just chainsaw him up if they get the chance. Nurse is a character who is already dead (I think) plus she has an add on which pretty much lets her blink back to her original position so she can be hard to get the jump on.

Wraiths invisibility may prove troublesome for Freddy. Trapper traps will probably be used as a weapon for Freddy himself. I think he possesses stuff.

Demogorgan probably has insane speed on his side, he knows how to hunt and might leave Freddy with no change.

Freddy is like a tough deadite from the evil dead. Maybe they could get Ash Williams to destroy Freddy.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Freddy Vs Spirit would be a really good fight

Almost like Freddy's getting a taste of his own medicine.

• xyzdx
    xyzdx Member Posts: 66

If all the killers fought the trapper wouldn't be that good has his ability doesn't really help so he would have to go for hand-to-hand combat. There is pretty good he could probably hide to the end fight the last person. Honestly to shorten the post the winner with be the shape his healing factors just to OP