Maps (No, it's not a rant)

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
I'm wondering since most maps take place during the night, wouldn't it be cool if there is some maps that take place during the day? Yeah, I probably just earned myself 100+ LOL's for saying that but wouldn't that be interesting? I know this is extremely unlikely but just imagine how much different DbD would look if some maps took place during the day.

What do you guys think about this? Again I'm not asking for daytime maps right now since it wouldn't fit in the road map but maybe for future content?

Comments

• MasochistFreddyMain
    MasochistFreddyMain Member Posts: 42
    Think of the immersed Claudettes. Where will they hide in the daylight? Lol

I’m not opposed to it, Further down the road. We already have two indoor maps that are on the bright side so I could see a daylight map maybe at dusk or dawn. 

A snowy map sounds amazing too. 
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    A snowy map is possible. I picture the roof of Lery's, as a second map for that realm. 
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@PigNRun said:
    A snowy map is possible. I picture the roof of Lery's, as a second map for that realm. 

That would be cool, but outside instead, completely indoor maps are lame.

Half and half or all out doors are much more fun.

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

Technically the swamp is set in the day. Too bad it's such a bad map.

• NMCKE
    PigNRun said:
    I wanna see a stormy map and no, the Huntress map doesn't count because it's only rainy!
  • DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

Yes unfortunately daytime maps will take away from the theme off the game, but that doesn't mean we won't be getting cool new maps

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Please these killers have weak ass eyes with a flashlight can you imagine what the light of day would do
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@PinkEricka said:
    I just want a snowy map, tbh. that would be cool and realistic.

Would actually make use of some of the survs' outfits. I was just thinking today ######### people do with the white outfits. They stick out like a sore thumb. When i see players using them i think two things. They are either stupidly god-like good or just think they are.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited August 2018

It would be cool if maybe they created another realm of lerys. I imagine something like a large court yard that would be snowy.

• NMCKE

It would be cool if maybe they created another realm of lerys. I imagine something like a large court yard that would be snowy.

Yessss, please?
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Daytime map would be great.

The Game is almost like one anyway.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

We so need a beach map and a snowy map