PSA: for everyone to have a better event.

Options
chemical_reject
chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
Here's the deal. If ur a survivor and I see u Sabo the event hooks I will not heal u and I'll do my best to sandbag u. If ur a killer who wants to guard the even gens like they were ur precious, I will loop u into oblivion.......and hopefully other decent survivor players follow suit. This event is a summer BBQ NOT thunderdome, everyone needs to chill and have fun. 

Comments

• chemical_reject
    Options
    PolarBear said:

I wouldn't go so far as to sandbag survivors, but generally I agree.

Yea ur right even typing it made me feel scummy. But I won't heal them or go for any saves if they do get hooked. 
  • chemical_reject
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

If you sabo a hook and you are on my team. You will stay on that hook.

Yay that's the spirit! And p.s. when I get off work tonight we should play. If the server gods let us enter that is. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

Yay that's the spirit! And p.s. when I get off work tonight we should play. If the server gods let us enter that is. 

I will be on after 9pm est(i have an event to attend) if you want to play. The rest of the week i will jump on earlier.

• chemical_reject
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

I will be on after 9pm est(i have an event to attend) if you want to play. The rest of the week i will jump on earlier.

Ok cool. I work till 11pm central every night so I'm on late. Should work out good for us. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Here's the deal. If ur a survivor and I see u Sabo the event hooks I will not heal u and I'll do my best to sandbag u. If ur a killer who wants to guard the even gens like they were ur precious, I will loop u into oblivion.......and hopefully other decent survivor players follow suit. This event is a summer BBQ NOT thunderdome, everyone needs to chill and have fun. 
    If any survivor blocks my BBQ hook then I'll camp them and if they tea bag while they are blocking the BBQ hook... They will get a tunnel bonus! ;)
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Nickenzie said:

If any survivor blocks my BBQ hook then I'll camp them and if they tea bag while they are blocking the BBQ hook... They will get a tunnel bonus! ;)

That is the spirit, make them pay.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

That is the spirit, make them pay.

Oh, this Jake was body blocking me and tea bagging me when he was blocking the hook. When the survivor wiggled free, I destroyed him with my hatchets and I told him "sit". No one prevents me from getting my BBQ hooks, they are all mine! ;)
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Nickenzie said:

Oh, this Jake was body blocking me and tea bagging me when he was blocking the hook. When the survivor wiggled free, I destroyed him with my hatchets and I told him "sit". No one prevents me from getting my BBQ hooks, they are all mine! ;)

I dealt with saboteurs during the last event. I would drop the one on my shoulder and take that person out regardless of the circumstances of the match. I didn't care how many generators were done or not done. If i only got one kill it would be that person. In game justice.

• StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2018
    Options

Its a stupid event like the last one, its just cosmetics ?? who gives a ***

• fcc2014
    Options

@StigWH68 said:
    Its a stupid event like the last one, its just cosmetics ?? who gives a ***

I give this game grief because of broken stuff, but the generators and hook changes are a nice distraction. So people as killer or survivor trying to be a dick to mess with the other side sucks. Those people should be punished in game.

• fcc2014
    Options

@Vortexas said:

@fcc2014 said:

I think this is the one time I am going to agree with you. If I am playing Survivor.

It takes scummy trolls to help enemies find common ground.

• StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22
    Options

okay the hillbilly cosmetics are ok, but that cheap ass cosmetics for the survivor is just plain boring.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options
    I sabotaged every hook twice because I’m a dick ;)
  • fcc2014
    Options
    Paddy4583 said:
    I sabotaged every hook twice because I’m a dick ;)
    While i don't condone your behavior sir, i respect your honesty. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited August 2018
    Options

Ok 1st 2 matches down
    1st game Leatherface on Myers map and it was great, everyone got to do stuff, killer got 9 hooks since I let myself get sac'd for the 9th hook. It was overall really fun and some hilarity ensued when chainsaw hit more than the intended victim.

2nd game- Typical Billy tryharding and never once despite him using offering did he go for a BBQ hook. In fact he went out of his way to avoid them and camped the 2 event gens. While he scored 47k BP that was due to my Bloody Party Streamers and 4 sacs. We didn't know he was tryharding until he showed his gameplay.

3rd Game was a Huntress on Lery's who was really cool and one person quit during loading screen. So she let us do our thing and she got 2 out of the 3 hook stacks but sadly the 3rrd person wouldn't let themselves get hooked.

4th game yep another try hard killer who've I've played against before. He got 1 or 2 bbq hooks and the rest he regular hooked and camped. I laugh at all the killers that say survivors are hard headed when stuff like this happens. I mean if you farm you'll get way more bp and survivors will willingly most of time let themselves get sac'd for at least 2 out of 4.

5th game in the books after killers repeatedly dodging with no items present and again tryhard killer this time a hacking nurse with aimbot. After she kept getting juked she'd channel blink then turn mid blink and change directions to hit you. Sot eh blink would go 1 way but she'd change it mid blink into a turning blink. So 2 ppl dc'd on her because she was a toxic jerk and she got screwed over and well deserved so.

So killers this is what's going on so far and you wonder why survivors are toxic during these events.

Post edited by powerbats on
  • fcc2014
    Options
    I tried for 45 mins couldn't get in.
  • chemical_reject
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    I tried for 45 mins couldn't get in.
    Awww :( so maybe we wont get to play tonight. Hopefully they fix it soon. 
  • Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203
    Options

Don't forget about the survivors who deliberately run across the map just so you can't hook them on the BBQ hooks!

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited August 2018
    Options

My policy is to play the game as normal. No quarter asked, none given.

I don't give a crap about the cosmetics, and I don't give a crap if you get them. You want them? Earn them honestly - period.

Prey on a Margarita machine is still prey to be thrown on a hook, with or without a grill.

• chemical_reject
    Options

I don't give a crap about the cosmetics, and I don't give a crap if you get them. You want them? Earn them honestly - period.

Prey on a Margarita machine is still prey to be thrown on a hook, with or without a grill.

And that is fine to. We are talking about people intentionally hard camping the event gens and saboing hooks out of spite with no real intentions of "playing as normal"
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    FrenziedRoach said:

And that is fine to. We are talking about people intentionally hard camping the event gens and saboing hooks out of spite with no real intentions of "playing as normal"

This I saw no survivors saboing hooks at all last night and early am until the matches were killers only hard camping the event gens.