New survivor

GeneralSpudmuffin
GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311
edited November 2019 in Creations

Name: Alexi Thomson

Playstyle: debuff management

Perks:

1) Savor the Moment

You take pride in your skills, making every success count.

-Performing a Great skill check will decrease the duration of a random debuff by 10/15/20%. Does not effect Exhaustion.

-Skill checks will reward 50% more bloodpoints.

2) Critical Reveiw

You stared down the beast, and found it... Lackluster.

-Stunning the killer will increase the recovery of Exhaustion by 10% for 10/15/20 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 90/80/70 seconds.

-Does not trigger if not Exhausted.

3) Cleanse the Palate

The suffering of others leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

-Successfully healing a survivor will remove 1/2/2 debuffs from them, and leave you Exhausted for 50/40/30seconds.

-You do not recover Exhaustion while running.

Editor's note: any debuff with tiers, such as Doctor's Madness, will only have one tier removed/regressed. Does not effect world effects, such as Oblivious from Demo's portals or Meyers' Exposed.

Post edited by GeneralSpudmuffin on

Comments

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615

Great concept, debuff management is an interesting concept.

Savor the Moment is great, simple as that. I do think it should include Exhaustion, but have less of a decrease of the duration (5/10/15%, or 8/12/16% unless any other ideas come to mind.) Or, if it doesn't effect Exhaustion, it could probably be 16/20/24% since it requires Great Skill Checks. In addition, that condition is amazing and rewards skill.

Critical Review is great as well, and punishes Killers for getting stunned. One question though, why would it need to be active for 60 seconds? Unless you escape the Killer for just long enough to stop sprinting and use an exhaustion perk again (repeat), why would it last that long?

Cleanse the Pallet shouldn't have that long of an Exhaustion timer. It should probably only have the base 60/50/40, if there's any Exhaustion at all.

Again, great concept. Each of the perks are great, with very few flaws I can think of. Good job :D

• GeneralSpudmuffin

Thanks for the critique, I'll give it a bit more work later tonight. If you like this, feel free to check out my killer, the Cook. I plan on making a chapter with these two.

• GeneralSpudmuffin

UPDATE:

-Lowered Cleanse the Palate cooldown

-Increased debuffs cleansed by Cleanse the Palate

-Decrease recovery speed of Critical Reveiw

• NikoHarper
    NikoHarper Member Posts: 34

You really like beging exhausted?

Savor of moment: Affect exhaustion

Critical Review: Is okay.

Cleanse the palalet: Be exausted healing? No. You can put a cooldown be 50/40/30 second but not exhaustion.

In the all, the perks are Interesting

• GeneralSpudmuffin

The reason why Savor doesn't effect exhaustion is because of Critical Reveiw. Having both effect exhaustion would be a pain to deal with, I feel. Palate, I get your point, but I wanted at least one perk to have the effect.