The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nurse Red Addons

Hi. Why Nurse have no red addons? Maybe you can add something fun, like closing windows for N seconds if blinking through (aka clown perk), or destroying pallets same way? Or maybe decreased view angles while exhaust after blink? Or maybe no blinks at all but normal movespeed (or very high movespeed and no options to vault windows). Or maybe no exhaust at all but you can blink only a few meters, or maybe momental blinks, or something else?
Thank you.

Comments

• Eliash_
    Eliash_ Member Posts: 2

Dud, nurse is most owerpowered killer even without any addons..

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Or just move her extra Blink add-ons to Very Rare and Ultra Rare. Where they belong.

• neomasterr
    neomasterr Member Posts: 18

My main is Nurse, most of the time i play without any addons and perks, but sometimes i want to play something fun, with mechanics that Nurse doesn't have (sometimes i play with only 1 blink, it's crazy). I want something new. Trapper get his new red addons with new mechanics, i want too <3. Every killer has his red thing that overpowers him, because it's red thing, this is how it works.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Word, a new watch that tremendously decreases fatigue time or adds 2 blinks no draw back
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Nurse doesnt have red addons because the devs didnt knos what to give her
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

The one that adds 2 blinks should be pink. The other should make her blinks silent.

• Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    Or blinking through a Survivor gives them fatigue because the Nurse steals their breath.