New survivor perk, No time to check

bilaueta
bilaueta Member Posts: 341
edited November 2019 in Creations

(I thought of this perk idea and wanted to hear your opinion)

While running up to an item on the ground or a chest, press the ability button to quickly duck and grab the item without breaking your sprint (Item can only be grabbed if shown in your HUD). Cannot be activated in the moment that you are hit by the killer (works when injured but not during the short sprint from when you are damaged by the killer)

No Time To Check has a cooldown of 40/35/30 seconds

"I don't know what this is but I'll just grab it. Welp! Time to run"

I believe that this perk would be a good counter to Franklin's, letting players grab an item back during a loop. But it would also mean that if the killer downs you after you picked the item again then it means that you loose 20% of that item's charges. I also believe that due to the perk not being activated the moment you get hit means that the survivor can't just grab an item instantly when being hit with franklins. This perk would not only counter Franklin's as a survivor could grab an item from a dead survivor quickly as well. Finally, I believe that due to the character ducking to grab the item the killer can have information during the chase that the survivor just grabed their item again

Is it a good perk? Tell me any ideas you think that may make the perk more balanced/stronger

Comments