What is your META perk that is not really used by other players?

I add spinechill in almost every build I use, given that I like to play in a stealthy way. It is very undervalued when it can give you a lot of information when used correctly.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

lithe it can definitely get you out of bad situations

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Resilience lets you play injured and gives you vault speed(!!!) to be greedy with loops. It can mitigate thanatophobia and other slowdown perks quite well.

• bilaueta
    bilaueta Member Posts: 341

Hey that's a pretty nice combo with a no mither build

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

Surge. I know everyone agrees that its pretty trash tier, but when you use it with Plague, it activates pretty much every time its available due to how she spends most of her matches downing survivors with basic attacks. Also combo'ing it with Thanatophobia and Dying Light on her means that when you have everyone sick (injured) and 4 stacks of DL, the time it takes for survivors to repair that 8% damage Surge does goes up from 6 seconds to 13. Add in the moments when it hits multiple gens, and the fact that it saves you time on kicking gens yourself, and honestly it's just really decent on her. Throw Pop Goes the Weasel into the build, and you very effectively slow down gen progress enough that it actually beats Ruin in the long run.

Also Fire Up. Combo-ing it with Brutal Strength and Bamboozle on Pig or Clown ensures fast and efficient chases. Its extra good with Clown: Just throw a bottle as they drop the pallet, or hop through a window, break the pallet/vault the window and see for yourself how little of a distance they gained.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Spine Chill. It's gaining popularity but not really meta yet. At least from what I can see.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Spine Chill. Most people vastly underestimate the information it gives you and pass it off as a "noob" perk.

Decent against all killers and simply hard counters almost all the stealth ones.

• Monlyth
    Monlyth Member Posts: 982

Yeah, I'm another Spine Chill enthusiast. The information it gives me has saved my life many times over, especially against stealth killers.

The value of knowing when it's safe to keep working on a gen, when it's time to hide, when it's safe to heal, and when it's time to start running is immeasurable.

• Shadowborn

• Anevian
    Anevian Member Posts: 47

Hope is dope.

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212

Alert for survivor

Pop goes the weasel for killer

• SteelDragon
    SteelDragon Member Posts: 745

Bond, I can find people to heal me and know if someone is going for the unhook and just generally know what my idiotic teammates are doing while im trying to escape, also it is good to sandbag a bit by leading a killer I don't want to loop anymore to some new victims, or not loop that area so they can continue doing the gen.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Spinechill

• Horror_Gaming
    Horror_Gaming Member Posts: 275
    edited November 2019

Lithe, Dance with Me, Adrenaline, Poised

yould be surprise how many chases you all of a sudden start winning

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

As killer: Shadowborn. The default 87° field of view is just too depressing. Its a pity that I need to spend a perkslot, just to get a FOV that is acceptable for today's videogame standards.

As survivor: Windows of Opportunity. I am familiar with pallet and window spawns, but there is nothing more frustrating in a chase than running to a loop, only to see it has been used already.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited November 2019

Edit: Double post, please ignore.

Post edited by ABannedCat on
  • Sleephartha
    Sleephartha Member Posts: 242

Small game - Considering how many games have ruin and how many times my teammates WILL NOT DO GENS until ruin is gone... meaning they all run around looking for it and getting hit and hooked... I am amazed more people don’t run this. It speeds up finding all hex totems that need finding immediately (ruin, devour hope, noed) and also helps with hag, trapper and Freddy.

Aftercare, empathy, bond - always nice to get that info on what your team is doing. Aftercare is fantastic for solos in helping coordinate getting gens done and healing since the aura is seen both ways.

and also a recent spine chill convert... almost a must have with all the gfs nowadays...

• miotas
    miotas Member Posts: 42
    edited November 2019

As survivor I've been having fun running Sprint Burst, Poised, Dark Sense, and Vigil. The general idea is to not be afraid of burning SB because you get it back really fast with Vigil, so no crouching around everywhere. Finish a gen and sprint to a position the killer wouldn't expect with Poised and Dark Sense. Can also do gens in the killer's face and get away (not 100% guaranteed!)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Make Your Choice.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Stridor and Shadownborn.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

We'll Make It

I play solo a lot and if I don't heal an unhook I know they will run to the far corner of the map to SC.