Ok iam getting really annoyed by grabs Bhvr...

Nibla02
Nibla02 Member Posts: 163
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

Ok iam just gonna get straight to the point.

Why still have grabs in the game ? Like really i am not even kidding since they haven't worked in a really long time now and i thought that it was just the connection but the exact same thing is happening on the servers as well. And it gets even worse when you create the rift to make it so you have to grab 6 people. I swear its gonna be like 12 level 4 and 30 level 5 when they don't even work. The killer goes for a grab and you see the animation go of which sounds and feels good. Just to get your dreams destroyed and see that it was just a fake animation and that the survivors is either gone or you just get a hit.

Do you actually want us to farm games or perma pick spirit just to get grabs like really ? Its really annoying for how long this has been in the game and has still not been fixed. And since it wont get fixed this patch will we just have to wait another 3 or 1 and a half month of pain with grabs. Why does this even happen in the first place ? Shouldn't the killer have priority if he/she actually gets the grab ? I don't understand it at all tbh. Can't even get it of with Ghostface who is supposed to be a hidden or hard to find killer but nah i grab them by the shoulder but why should they care.

Comments