Name One Thing You Love About DBD

Options
123457ยป

Comments

• tylerlogsdon1
    tylerlogsdon1 Member Posts: 158
    Options

Hate me all you want but I love being toxic. I like making the other side want to strive to make me look bad. It feeds me.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

I love when you can turn a game completely around! It's such a good feeling! Or feeling like you can have a good back and forth match! This is on top of the earlier answer I had to give through another person which was a 4 man Feral Frenzy Spree!

• silverwolf4455
    silverwolf4455 Member Posts: 496
    Options

The mindgames.

• sheldon426
    sheldon426 Member Posts: 2
    Options

My fav game, I just love everything about it been playing about a year and half, I love playing survivor and killer!

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options

I love the overall aesthetics of the game.

• Marvipan
    Marvipan Member Posts: 16
    Options

From a killer perspective, being in a chase as Trapper and gradually directing the survivor in to a well placed trap they're oblivious to. The snap of the trap is super satisfying, especially if the survivor was t-bagging at any point ๐Ÿ˜„

From a survivor perspective, coming up against a decent killer and being able to counter play them in any perspective really. Learning, improving.

Fun times ๐Ÿ’“

• Reyla
    Reyla Member Posts: 41
    Options

Might sound like a strange one but I really enjoy the audio of the game, and using crows to track. So I guess you could say the environmental stuff.

• MasonTGaming
    MasonTGaming Member Posts: 10
    Options

I love how consumer friendly the dev's have been and honestly I love that they listen and try to make the game better.

• DarthRane
    DarthRane Member Posts: 198
    Options

Hmm I love when I see a survivor running into a hag setup at god loops /strong loops nothing more satisfying than see a preplanned setup work perfectly

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

The design team does some of the best cosmetics I've seen in games. The detail and creativity given too them is astounding, and they rarely put out a cosmetic I don't like.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

The diversity and palette of different personalities for every killer/survivor. Idk who the creative director is for the characters in DBD at Behaviour but they deserve a endless neverending loop of rounds of applause. ๐Ÿ’œ

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

when I do poorly in a game and get positive messages. warms my heart.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,644
    Options

Awww โค. I just love getting positive messages in general.

• The_Sharp_Ninja
    The_Sharp_Ninja Member Posts: 39
    Options

Also watching the devs do a pretty good job with the game...

So far.

• Eesane
    Eesane Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2019
    Options

When a blendette gets tunneled and moried.

When the killer falls for a pebble.

When I see a leatherface leave the basement after hooking a survivor and he waddles his little butt to another survivor.

Getting to a survivor BEFORE they get out of my bear trap.

Getting a flashlight save.

When I or someone else gets hatch after the killer spent most of the time camping but he didn't get a 4k and he's mad as heck about it.

Being in a chase with a good huntress for more than 30 seconds.

When a survivor complains about ruin (though I know they spent 5-10 minutes in queue as a duo where mine was almost instant and without ruin it would have been a 3 minute game) but they were gen tapping through 3 gens. It takes longer that way and they didn't bother looking for it. not my problem.

• Thiccness123
    Thiccness123 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Playing with friends, It's almost the only game we play together now and how we spend most our time and what we spend most our time talking about

• SapoSapo
    SapoSapo Member Posts: 8
    Options

love the sensation of hitting a shred, killing everione in the match, chaimsawing with billy, lethal blinking with nurse, landing a hatchet with huntress, hitting survivors while they vault pallets, hooking someone after the exit gates are open,hitting that toxic survivor, hearing steve's scream

etc etc etc i just love playing as killer

hi from Brazil guys

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

The hope that Legion will be reworked into something really cool! (please let me hope ;-; )

This discussion has been closed.