Salty even in victory.

Options

Played a game as Pig for the first time. It took me about half of the match to figure out why her ambush kind of sucked. (I didn't hold the attack down so I just swung in place and looked like an idiot) So I was like okay w/e learning experience. Got a couple of them close to death hook, because they were incredibly altruistic, but in the end everyone got out due to my earlier screw ups. Might've gotten 1-2 if I hadn't mis-used her ambush ability. No big deal to me. For every 4K you gotta have some games where it's 0. Anyway I'm met with this onslaught of verbal abuse at the end. What's their deal? They won. It's not like I camped, or tunneled. They didn't even accuse me of anything that survivors don't like. They just wanted to let me know how ######### they thought I was. I know I'm not that good, that's why my highest rank so far is 9. And I've only got roughly under 200hrs total play time. (and I'd bet 20% of that is me just leaving the game open accidentally for extended periods of time)

Anyway I reported them, and wanted to share this here. Names crossed out ofc. Is there anywhere else I can report this so that I can make sure people like this get some sort of punishment?

Thanks.

Comments