Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

about the event

campasaurus
campasaurus Member Posts: 60
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
get toxic and stay toxic.  everyone has their tryhard panties on and they are all intent on making you mad.  it's ugly out here and the only way to make it to the end of the event is to get nasty.

if you need pointers on how to accomplish this feat, feel free to ask any of the veterans of this game who have made such antics our sole endeavor.

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    get toxic and stay toxic.

if you need pointers on how to accomplish this feat, feel free to ask any of the veterans of this game who have made such antics our sole endeavor.
    “our” sole endeavor huh Epicfailbad? you never passed rank15, dont call yourself a vet bruh.
  • campasaurus
    for those who don't know, lowbei is to this subject matter what tinkerbell was to peter pan.  speaking of these things is like having an aerosol can of pixie dust and spraying it abundantly into the air.  he can be uniquely helpful in such matters.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@campasaurus said:
    get toxic and stay toxic.  everyone has their tryhard panties on and they are all intent on making you mad.  it's ugly out here and the only way to make it to the end of the event is to get nasty.

No. Just because someone is toxic i'm not gonna become toxic

• campasaurus
    Milo said:

@campasaurus said:

ah...i remember well my resolve whence i first arrived.  how the community squelched such sentiment as might a high heel upon a mouse in one of those crunch fetish videos.  the horror and the indignity of it all.  it would have been so much easier to merely succumb.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@campasaurus said:

"how the community squelched such sentiment as might a high heel upon a mouse in one of those crunch fetish videos.  the horror and the indignity of it all.  it would have been so much easier to merely succumb".

I spit my coffee out reading that. Glad you haven't let the mods break you.

• campasaurus
    i am just "bad off" enough to accept that as a compliment.
  • JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

@Milo said:

@campasaurus said:

This, if you go into a game thinking "Be Toxic" then you've already lost or you are a loser for trying to ruin someone else's time. Either way, do your best and you'll get your summer event piece eventually.

• Madarablackgetsuga
    Madarablackgetsuga Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 51

Just don't treat your killers like crap and it goes a long way, its how i get through the event. If the killer has no intention on not being an ass that's on him and i can't change that, but respecting them also helps them and you in the event.