Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

how can i see YUIs exclusive cosmetic?

how can i see YUIs exclusive cosmetic without buying her ?

i cant decide if the skin is worth it to me if i cant see it.

Best Answer

Answers

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

You mean the one you get when you purchase from, say, Steam instead of buying them with shards?

It's not worth it. It's a recolor of her base skin. Only things different are her top/waist wrap is lighter (white or light pink, can't remember now that I've logged off) than her base bright pink and the emblem on her back is gold instead of pink. That's it.

• ricecracker
    ricecracker Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2019

Thanks .

its still dumb that i can just look it up in dbd .

but i guess you are right, its probably just a recollor. the last skins werent good too

thanks a lot for response . i think i gonna buy the chapter with shards for the first time.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited December 2019

@ricecracker

The change is so small that you'd think she didn't have an alternate DLC exclusive skin at all... It's up to you if it's worth the 7$ for her and The Oni... or you can buy her separately for 500 Auric Cells/Shards.

Your choice, if you're just after the alternate skins than there isn't much to speak of...

Post edited by FireHazard on
  • ricecracker
    ricecracker Member Posts: 17

nah its not worth it.

its much better to buy a skin seperately

i dont understand why the devs dont sell the chapter with a nice exclusive skin to encourage peopel to buy it .

but thanks to all here . i bought her with shards and i will buy the kilelr with shards too .