The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

SAVE THE LEGION

Please, Behavior, remove Legion's Feral Frenzy cancellation when the hit is missed. Just do it and you resurrect this great Killer that you demoted so much.

Thank you!

Comments

• escorpiaobranco
    escorpiaobranco Member Posts: 10

It is frustrating to have to wait for the power of the Legion to lose all the progress of a mistake in Feral Frenzy.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

I agree! It's one of the suggestions in my Legion rework thread!

• escorpiaobranco

Billy, Leatherface also has punishments for making mistakes, but they don't have to wait to carry the power. Oni needs to wait for the power to load, but doesn't lose power when missing a hit. Nurse has punishment for tiredness, but her power carries almost instantaneously. Legion's punishment is twofold: he gets tired and loses the whole bar and has to wait to fill up to use again.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Personally I think having it deactivate when missing an attack is good. Otherwise you can just spam his attack and that doesn't really take skill. I'd rather see him buffed in other ways.

I think the buffs he is getting in the upcoming patch are good, but they are sadly overshadowed by the nerfs he is receiving simultaniously.

• escorpiaobranco

At high ranks the power of the Legion is totally useless. Just dribble and the Legion loses sight of the survivor (because the survivor leaves no trace). Legion will have to wait for its power to charge for a long time before it can be used again. It is very punitive.

• UlvenDagoth

You might say this, but it's too much punishment for something so easy to do.

• UlvenDagoth

agreed on the buffs being outweighted by the nerfs. They need so much more... honestly a full on rework and a removal of Deep Wound from there power.

• Eesane
    Eesane Member Posts: 27

i actually like the cancelation when I miss because it teaches me the range that I need to be or how to get better. Plus if this was a thing legions would just be feral frenzy spamming stabs. I know I would be then I'd land 2 on the same person and oh my power was canceled when I meant to run to someone else. Unless, you know....you're the type that stabs people in frenzy and continues to chase them so you can get a quick hook. The person needs to mend then heal if they can so they're not doing gens while 3 others are doing gens but that's just me.

• escorpiaobranco

Legion has a penalty for running out of power, canceling power, hitting the same survivor twice, missing the hit and not seeing the tracks. Which other killer has so many punishments on his powers? What is the advantage of playing with Legion? When he was introduced to the game, Legion didn't have to wait until he could fully charge, hitting the survivor twice or more dealt damage, could miss the hit, didn't see the tracks but saw the puddles of blood and ran faster. Legion nerfs was a disaster!

• emyung
    emyung Member Posts: 138

I agree. Legion must have the option to deliver at least 3 missed attacks.

The 360 survivor maneuver makes not missing with legion very hard.

Legion power is not a lethal one.

Other killer powers have a lower cooldown and a higher lethality.

Legion is all about stalling, making the game lasting longer with its power but it does not really work that way.

I also suggest that Legion may use the locker to hide himself.

• escorpiaobranco

Perfect comment!

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Well this wouldnt change much honestly... only maybe 1/10 situations that could happen would be fixed, the WAY bigger problem is the power itself.

• I played for 200+ hrs and when I play killer I mostly played legion (take note that I bought him because I like how cool he is) didn't get to try the old legion but I must say that it is OP. I really think the buff for legion now is good but not enough even if you'll have to get the nemesis perk it is really not enough because of its penalty and besides you also need to get stunned in order to activate the nemesis perk probably makes it not really that lethal and also it cancels out the chase just because you've been stunned and you need to chase the survivor who stunned you.

Anyway just a tip for playing legion, but I hope it will help a little, when in FF and you hit a survivor or 2 or more, just be near the survivor you want to down then cancel the FF so it will have at least 3/4 in its gauge. I tried this many times and after hooking the survivor I get to FF again.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

@escorpiaobranco

I preffer the old Legion but the most of the ppl dont want that so atleast something that allows the legion to actually SHORTEN the chase somehow, that means maybe a secondary power like demogorgons dash or whatever. I dont have a good alternative since I personally preffer old Legion with quality of life changes.

But what is coming with the new chapter, the more movementspeed and vault speed in frenzy is a step into the right direction.

• UlvenDagoth

Exactly this. Legion can't even down someone with there power. Why are they the ones with all the crippling negatives?

• Oshi
    Oshi Member Posts: 306

Another thread about Legion left behind without comment from mod/dev. Who in charge of Legion, why you hate him so much?

• UlvenDagoth
  • Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Lmao and be they nerfed the legion even more by making frenzy not working with M1 based perks.

Yet an another restriction on top of others restrictions for a non lethal power that barely helps you catch to people and affects them, especially now that deep wounds timer got nerfed.

• reworkstabbyteens
    reworkstabbyteens Member Posts: 19

The whiplash the devs got from the original Legion gave them such strong PTSD that it triggers every time they even mention his name and so they can't even do some simple balance changes.

• UlvenDagoth

Deep Wound but you can run all you want.

• escorpiaobranco

Save The Legion.

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

Anyone that tried it with the new ony perk echo blood? I've saw a video on it amd seems good...I have not tried yet because I havent the oni dlc yet.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

BHVR should just give us PTB 2.4 Legion