Oohh myyyy GOOOD!

I am so confused. People, why you don't get Legion changes?

No sloppy? It was already bad perk for Legion. As Legion you want Survivors healing and wasting their time. Sloppy makes good Survivors refuse to heal and just do gens.

No STBFL? Not such a big deal really.

Reduced Mend Duration? There are 2 sides: in one - they spend less time to mend, in second - you can hit the same Survivor many times in ONE FF without penalty bcs he just mended, especially if they start to mend instantly and you play 3 gens tactic. Its very interesting change I am sure.

Increased movement speed (5.2 m/s)? BIG DEAL. Now kids are not so vulnerable against sprint burst like perks, they can catch Survivors faster and. Distance between you in FF and some dwight decreases now 20% quicker (1.2 m/s vs old 1.0 m/s), Its amazing!

Reduced vaulting? Lol, now gameplay as Legion feels so damn nice and quick. Now Legion cannot be looped in short wall - long wall like it was before.

Due to m/s and vault speed you also are able to injure survivors in situations when old Legion just couldn't, I don't understand why do you miss it!

Good add-ons improvements, but I am still waiting for buffing add-ons reducing Fatigue and new Franks mixtape and Stab wounds study.

In general, its a very decent improvements for Legion making him more comfortable to play and more viable.

Comments