The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Refusing to leave

Kuroyu
Kuroyu Member Posts: 54

Heya ppl!
I had this match where I killed 3 of those survivors but the last one didn't want to leave. After a while I let the hatch and moved to the other corner of the map. Still after nearly 20min he didn't leave at all! So I felt a little bit hostaged and decided to kick him out by disconnecting. I am feeling pretty bad for that so here's the question: Can I somehow move survivors to leave the game? So I don't have to disconnect and risk a ban for wanting to leave this f**** match?
I played hag and didn't even set traps to the hooks and didn't tunnel didn't camp still they decided to stay to somehow.. bully me? Really guys I am a main survivor and there are things I don't do unless people really deserve it

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Nope. There's no way to kick out Survivors. My advice, kill them all in the most efficient way possible, and stop caring about their made-up rules (camping, tunneling, etc.).

• Kuroyu

@Orion I just feel really bad if I do it. ;_; I know camping is legit and tunneling is too but still I only tunnel once to reduce their numbers to 3 and then continue to play like I used to be. But in that game I didn't do it >_<

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Kuroyu said:
    @Orion I just feel really bad if I do it. ;_; I know camping is legit and tunneling is too but still I only tunnel once to reduce their numbers to 3 and then continue to play like I used to be. But in that game I didn't do it >_<

Survivors will never, ever reward you for playing how they want, because what they want is for you to play in the least efficient way possible so they have an even bigger safety net with which to troll you.

• Unfortunately, there are no ways of forcing one to leave other than to finding and killing the survivor in question.

Hopefully they add an option where killers may end the game (force "escape" to all remaining/alive survivors) after x amount of minutes when the gates are open without losing their points.

• Kuroyu

@Orion @MichaelAudreyMyers Alright thank you both for replying :) I will try what you told me Orion and hopefully it will happen with that option michael mentioned. Have a nice day and see you in the fog <3

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited August 2018
    A solution  to this is to give survivors exposed status effect and give the Killer permanent aura reading on them if they refuse to leave and dont make any progress on gates or gens.

At the other side if a Killer takes a game hostage by bodyblocking survivors get 108% movement speed and Killers should lose collision for the rest of the game.
  • BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    A solution  to this is to give survivors exposed status effect and give the Killer permanent aura reading on them if they refuse to leave and dont make any progress on gates or gens.

At the other side if a Killer takes a game hostage by bodyblocking survivors get 108% movement speed and Killers should lose collision for the rest of the game.
    That would make sense if the doors were already opened, but if it’s like the start of the game then it would be EXTREMELY unfair to lose collision for the rest of the game. If you down someone after the no collision effect activated the survivors will not be able to block the killer from getting to a hook, as well as the killer being unable to block a survivor from dropping a pallet, vaulting, etc. 
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    They need a place in basement where the killer can kill himself in basement sending down entity hooks to impale him and the last survivor remaining.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Slugg him, if he doesnt want to take hatch, then he will die on the floor :lol:

• Kuroyu

Yeah you are right @RSB and @Master the issues was that I couldn't find him I am way too unexperienced with killer

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Kuroyu said:
    Yeah you are right @RSB and @Master the issues was that I couldn't find him I am way too unexperienced with killer

No matter how experienced you are, if the survivors wants to hold you hostage and hides somewhere, you will have a bad time unless you have whispers

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

holding the game hostage IS banable, thankfully

• bubakzlesa
    bubakzlesa Member Posts: 10

How to best report this behavior?
    I just had a killer who body-blocked me in a small one way room, standing there for 20 minutes, while having No One Escapes Death.

Do i need video recorded or just use ingame report system?

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

@bubakzlesa said:
    How to best report this behavior?
    I just had a killer who body-blocked me in a small one way room, standing there for 20 minutes, while having No One Escapes Death.

Do i need video recorded or just use ingame report system?

Video evidence never hurt, certainly. I record my matches for a variety of reasons, but being able to post BS that happens is one of them. I suggest trying out OBS.

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    Kuroyu said:

In this game u need to fight toxic plays back after so long of dealing with toxic survivors I play how I want to if survivors dont like it well guess what to bad I'm host so my server my rules 
  • Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    They need a place in basement where the killer can kill himself in basement sending down entity hooks to impale him and the last survivor remaining.

Na after so long a time needs to take place If the survivor wants to do nothing but hold hostage they die within that timer