Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This game is unplayable because of these bugs

This is what happens when you want to release dlc too fast without fixing bugs first. I'm sure everyone already know about basement bug. If killer won't tunnel you and you don't have ds...you won't leave that basement. Good job devs, give us more cosmetics, more dlc's and more bugs! I'm still waiting for dead hard fix because when I'm using it my character is shaking on the ground or I'm exhausted. What about error in the menu that people are getting sometimes? What about finding lobbies? Yesterday at the evening I was waiting like 15 minutes on the lobby with 1st rank. That's hilarous. What about hitboxes? One of the most important thing in the game? Focus on important things first and THEN give us skins and other s*it. Sorry guys, but we have to motivate devs somehow to fix these things by talking about them...

Comments