Bozos BBQ

Well the server just crashed again but before then I get at least a good 10 matches in. I can't really lie I really do enjoy this event because it's very easy to know what generator to survivors are going to go to especially at the start of the event.

Okay now I'm at Rank 10 so I'm probably not going to experience that much toxicity but so far people haven't been a dick. I managed to get a lot of hooks to the point that I'm at least 45% there to getting my new hammer. 

Now I'm not here to basically measure my dick I'm just here to inform you

I haven't met anybody trying to sabotage my hooks but my build is currently this.
Barbecue and chill
bloodhound
Pop Goes the Weasel
Hangman's trick

The kill I decided to use is the clown because he can stop loops and if I'm smart enough I can lead them towards the barbecued hook.

Now before I probably get some strange comments I want to ask everybody how is the event been treating you and what builds and Killers do you use because since this is a barbecue it makes more sense to bring more than one killer to it.

I haven't played Survivor yet but I will later on today. Have a couple of people I need to max again 

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

The event is #########, since more than enough people can't even play.
    Is the content good? Sure, i got in at 2 points so far and it's been fine for me thus far.
    Still doesn't deny the fact that the game locks out a lot of people.

I only used Hillbilly. I needed to get around fast cause all them Survivors be genrushing the special Generators.
    Used Carburetor Tuning Guide for charge reduction + other bonuses, and The Thompson's Mix for cooldown- & charge reduction.
    Agitation + Iron Grasp to put them on event hooks no matter what.
    Barbecue & Chili to get to others quickly. (Cause, again, they be genrushing.)
    Hangman's Trick to prevent trolls from trolling.
    I considered Enduring at one point, but it's not that horrible when your goal is to just hook once, you'll pull that off without Enduring.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I got a 3rd of the way on my survivor goal in almost 3hrs. I will switch to killer after. I also plan to use hangman's trick. I will use hangman's monitor and abuse, iron and maybe agitation on Michael Myers to get the goal quick.

• jeridan
    jeridan Member Posts: 77

I started the survivor run last night and in the 10 matches I played all but one doctor were tryhards hooking everyone out as fast as possible. Even had a nurse just slug ffs. The one doctor got his six event hooks and then had fun torturing us doing the event gens lol. Wish there were more like him.

• Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    Yesterday i could do 3 survivor rounds which got me to 7 magaritas. Now i cant even get past the Start menu without getting error codes or being kicked. But oh Well. I wish you guys best of luck :) until the Servers for PS4 and xbone are fixed i'll just play something else
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

I am just playing normal.

If there is an event hook nearby when I down someone great!

If not oh well.

Though if alot of invites get used I will pause for a brief moment and see if they are just wanting to swap gens for hooks, if so I let them do theres so long as I get mine.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

@Countfunkular said:
    Now before I probably get some strange comments I want to ask everybody how is the event been treating you and what builds and Killers do you use because since this is a barbecue it makes more sense to bring more than one killer to it.

Kinda normal, even though I find survivors gen rush like hell the more invites are burned. I tried to be friendly to both killers and survivors but it didn't pay off so I'm back at murdering people unless I see they are potatoes.
    I'm mostly using my sneaky Doctor (M&A, BBQ, STBFL, NC + Calm addons) since he's the next killer I want to get all the perks with.

• MoFoJoe
    MoFoJoe Member Posts: 12
    The game is down for consoles again...
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Vortexas said:

I am just playing normal.

If there is an event hook nearby when I down someone great!

If not oh well.

Though if alot of invites get used I will pause for a brief moment and see if they are just wanting to swap gens for hooks, if so I let them do theres so long as I get mine.

Same here. If a lot of invitations are used, I play swap party.
  • tronixton
    tronixton Member Posts: 15
    Throughout the event, I've played both sides and overall it's been a great experience. For killer I've been using pig since it forced survivors to do boxes or die for the margarita. The playstyle is pretty much the same, with the exception of putting margaritaville on loop as I play.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    MoFoJoe said:
    The game is down for consoles again...
    I’m on ps4 right now. Granted I got in yesterday, and just never closed the application or turned off my PS4. Though I can’t get any matches as either Killer or Survivor. Kind of let’s me call bullshit on “there are so many people trying to play it’s over loading the servers.” 

Then again, I’m currently Rank 1 on both sides so finding matches takes a while already... 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Vortexas said:

Seems fair and reasonable.