New survivor concept: Richard( perk concepts)

Options
MysticAdvisor
MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
edited December 2019 in Creations

Backstory skipped because I suck at those.

Perks:

BODY BUILDER ( perk image: Person bench pressing)

- (Your body gives you the endurance you need in dire times)

You must safely rescue a team mate from the hook or heal an injured team mate for this perk to activate.

The next time you are hit by the killer you will be “wounded” instead of injured, ( red gash in health state)

While wounded a 30/45/60 second timer will appear. Once you run out of time you will become injured and receive the broken and hindered status effect for 180/150/120 seconds.

You do not bleed while wounded.

While Injured you receive a reduced action speed( repair/ healing) of 20/15/10% *stacks

After healing this perk deactivates

(Exceptions)

If you receive damage while healthy that would put you into the dying state or would give you deep wounds you will be injured instead.

Receiving damage while wounded immediately injures you and inflicts you with deep wounds.

TAKE OFF ( perk image: Rocket ship blasting off)

- If you run while in the killers TR you will sprint at 140% increased speed. You will lose 10% every 3/4/5 seconds until your movement speed is reduced to 80%.

Your 80% MS lasts 20/15/12 seconds then you will become exhausted for 60 seconds.

POWER UP ( perk image: Items with a energy symbol)

Your repair noise is more audible by 12/10/8 meters, after completing a generator any items you are carrying gain 30/40/50% of its charges. All items within 5/10/15 meters of the completed generator gain 10/20/30% of their charges.

HEAVY LIFTING (perk image: Figure lifting weights)

- While being picked up and hooked the killers animation is 20/30/40% slower and the killer moves 5/10/15% slower while carrying you.

What do you think?

Post edited by MysticAdvisor on

Comments

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311
    Options

Body builder is far too long and complicated. Try condensing it down and clearing it up a bit.

Power up is interesting, and I like the item recharge idea, too.

Take Off feels a bit odd, maybe remove the second bit.

Heavy lifting is sweet, no problems there.

• MysticAdvisor
    Options

Ok I made some “edits” hopefully it is a bit easier to read now.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

You generally like complicated perks it seems :)

Body Builder still seems too complicated, like in game you need to play 20 matches until yo can predict what will happen when.

Power Up has too many effects. Especially a generic generator speed buff is too strong. Are there any other perk buffs than Prove Thyself? And you need to gather up as team. Which is a condition and makes you vulnerable, especially against certain killers and perks like Discordance.

Your numbers are waaaay to high. A killer has 115% movement speed (or less) which means Take Off lets you gain distance for 15 seconds. You are out of sight before the negative even triggers and it will just last for 10 seconds?

And 35% slower movement speed is ridiculous. That would make body block so incredibly efficient that I would guess every second to third down is a free escape. That ruins game balance. Combine it with MoM and Breakout? Goodbye killers

• MysticAdvisor
    Options
    1. Yes indeed Idk why
    2. what portion of body builder can you understand before it gets complex?
    3. I edited that we already have enough of gen speed perks in game.
    4. I understand the numbers being to high so I reduced them ;)
  • Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

To 2) I would simply put less conditions and effects inside. Just make the perk a bit simpler. Don't forget that 3 hits to down is pretty powerful. You know what MoM did earlier to the game. So I guess that's why you put the negative parts on it. I would just add broken after the timer runs out for x seconds and done. But x needs to be big enough so the killer has a realistic chance of finding you again in time