The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A rework on Legion

As a Legion main, I feel like he's useless now. The mending takes 12 secs or 8 secs if someone is mending you, what? You can run to a generator being worked on and get mended in 8 seconds and then continue the generator.

Even the mending system changed, you won't go down if you run or mend. Run? ok.

So my petition is to rework Legion, because it feels like hes the worst killer in the game. Legion is going the same way as Freddy, being completely useless, but now (after a rework) hes one of the best killers in the game (Freddy).

A rework would be interesting on Legion because devs won't stop nerfing him.

Comments

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

I think they need one too. As one of the loudest voices on here in support of Legion getting help, Go with the Blessing of The Legion. I got a thread in Feedback if you want to look for it full of rework Ideas.

They need to start by removing Deep wounds from Feral Frenzy as well.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

I personally like the idea of FF, they should not rework Legion completly, I would preffer a overhaul of the power.

• Danky
    Danky Member Posts: 219

i posted a thread about some Legions changes but here are mine.

1) Make his FF window Vault his default window vault.

2) make his FF pallet break addon default. (meaning u dont need the addon JUST need to be in FF)

3) leave his FF cool down the same as to not break the game.

4) rework some of the addons.

• Krisalis
    Krisalis Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2019

FF window vault without frenzy actualy a great idea,but like many others,they unlikely would add this. But idea itself are good