What are your most FUN perks?

BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Perks that you love and are increadable fun to use but they are not the best.

Survivor: Head on!

I just love head on, its really funny if you stun a killer with it and you think "GOT EM". Or even if you manage to pull off a head on save, best feeling in the world. I even managed once to bring a myers to dc, I head on stunned him 2 times in a match where he almost reached a survivor to kill them with T3.

Killer: Bloodwarden

Its REALLY hard to pull that off, because it is situational as hell but if you can pull it off than the reward and feeling you get is soooo statisfying. Its realy funny when the survivors stay at the gate and are like "I am #########".

What are your most fun perks? share me your experiences!

Comments

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

Head on but only with quick and quiet.

Save the best for last for phat stacks.

• BenZ0

@PistolTimb

Whats the reason why you like Save the best for the last? If I may can ask you that^^

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

M&A and Nurse's Calling. So damn funny.

• BenZ0

@FriendlyGuy

Sneaky!

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

It makes m1 killer gameplay much more smooth and fun. Being able to recover faster from attacks can completely end chases in some situations, and makes it so pallets have to be thrown more quickly since you can catch up more quickly. It's a bad choice for a lot of killers, but killers like Trapper, demogorgon, pig, and hag really make it shine

• BenZ0

@PistolTimb

Alright thanks for the explanation!

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

M&A and Franklin's on my Hag.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099

Bamboozle as a Killer and Resilience x Spine Chill, for that extra 15% vaulting speed.

• BenZ0

@Cymer

Trapping those items :D

• BenZ0

@AhoyWolf

The bamboozle survivor xD

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

Exactly! And I found out, that smacking someone with a flashlight, toolbox or Medkit really slows down the game and messes with the survivors strategy.

Like, he I play mechanic and rush gens...oh...now I don't have my toolbox and I am forced to loop...I didn't sign up for this.

Or, I take all the nice meta perks and take a Medkit, so I don't need self-care or other teammates! Omg I lost my Medkit, now who can heal me? Panic!

And this kind of panic I love as a Hag, they start to run around, being headless and reckless and running straight into my web of traps.

It's like in real life, everyone has a battle plan until they get hit in the face. *evil grin*

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726

surv: head on, pebble (forgot its true name)

killer: dev hope, haunted(only when haunted is my only hex and it still pops) and i have my fun build on wraith: distressing, BoP, haunted, BBQ

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    edited December 2019

Trapper: Honing Stone Add-on + Infectious Fright

If someone gets trapped, leave them be and carry on trying to find other Survivors. If the Survivor frees themselves, they will be inflicted with the dying state and trigger Infectious Fright making anyone in your Terror Radius at the time scream and reveal themselves.

Distressing can be added for a larger AoE scream.

• BenZ0

@ChiTenshi

Wow didnt know about this, bib brain!

• BenZ0

@Galklife

Thats nice :D, on wraith Play with your Food is really cool too. You have no idea, how fast I really am!

• miotas
    miotas Member Posts: 42

Diversion! So much fun making the killer chase ghosts.

• BenZ0

@miotas

Yeah I always think for myself "why are you running??"

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    edited December 2019

I actually got a couple

For survivors the perks I like to run occasionally are Head On because it's hilarious, pebble for memes, Dark Sense is actually surprisingly good and Kindred is great now.

For Killers, Bloodwarden, like you said, great when it works. I also like Bloodhound, especially on indoor maps and occasionally Strider.

Post edited by Cornpopers_Evan on
  • rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253

Having a lot of fun with Fixated + Sprint Burst, but nothing is more satisfying than a Head On stun.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

STBFL with Infectious fright and Head on

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Unbreakable.

Just unbreakable.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

Poised, Lithe, Dance with Me, and Quick & Quiet.