Share your progress in Tome

Options

Owing to the revision of the Tome Level 3 and the bugs associated with the new chapter, I am currently at Tier 40 and just finished 5-6 missions of Level 3.

Luckily that I just targeted to Tier 47 (I don’t buy the pass) and hopefully I can achieve this by the end this Tome.

What is your target and progress so far?

Comments

• John_Doe
    John_Doe Member Posts: 236
    Options

Currently tier 47 hopefully get to tier 70 by the mid chapter

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Tier 29 i believe.

Did all Killer stuff, started doing Survivor stuff, just need to search more Chests with Plunderer's now.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

I'm tier 70 and have 2 challenges left. The save one person during the EGC and the one right after it.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Tier 55, no tiers bought

Need 15 more tiers before I get the charm that I REALLY want

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

Level 46 atm

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551
    Options

Tier 60, none bought. Just chilling until level 4, now.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

Tier 50 without buying tiers and all challenges done.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 613
    Options

I'm Tier 43 and I only have three challenges left. The No-ed sacs, kill the obsession 4 times, and the final killer track.

I will most likely not be buying the premium track. Not because I don't want that loot, but because I refuse to grind to finish. At this rate I will be ~50-55 at the end. Going off pretty much the max you can get; four games gets you three rift fragments. Which means it takes 14 games to get one level in the rift.

This means, at the very best situation, I can expect at least a 210+ game grind to finish the rift. I'm not going to do that.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    Options

Tier 70, all challenges done

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

Someone needs a life... Haha, don't mind me, I'm just jealous I did all the challenges and I'm barely at 47

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

I can check later when I'm home.

I'm tier 40...something. on the lower end.

Have...4 challenge left...pretty sure. 3 of them the grind ones.

• Alice_pbg
    Options

So...half the time of the rift has passed and you're lvl 43. Of 70.

You really don't think you'll finish it?

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197
    Options

with on average 10 extra tiers (started gaining from approx 1 week before rift implemented).

Also the remaining challenges are the most difficult with the least amount of time available.

His estimates seem pretty accurate

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Currently 26 or 27, somewhere there. I've almost completed tome level 1-2. Haven't started on level 3 yet.

• Alice_pbg
    Options

How do you know he had 10 extra tiers? I had 2. And I am over 40 currently aswell.

If they remain in the same way as the spoiler...yes. but they also award more rift fragments.

I don't think they do.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

I’m stuck at unhooking someone safely during egc.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 613
    Options

I seriously doubt it. It isn't impossible, what it is, is just too much grind. I intend to finish the last level of the tome. I am exaggerating when I say it will get me to 55. My exact estimate is 53. If I have a hard time doing some of the challenges, then 55. That is an addition 28 games off what I expect it will take. That's a lot of leeway.

I also started with (I think it was) seven extra levels at the beginning, because they had a bug that counted our devotion from earlier that month and didn't want to waste time fixing it.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    Options

Well, you are right. I've been playing a bit too much recently...

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Teir 32. I did all of the killer challenges, so now I need to do the survivor ones. I've been stuck on the "heal 10 survivors" one for the past 7 rounds. I only have 3 heals so far, and it's incredibly frustrating.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Tier 62, all challenges done and no levels bought.

• Nyphia
    Nyphia Member Posts: 49
    Options

Tier 64 one challange left.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,801
    Options

tier 70 really haven't bothered with the challenges in level 3 after don't really feel like playing killer currently

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options

Tier 70

Just the bottom row of challenges left (minus the drain 3 keys).

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

Tier 56, none bought. All challenges done.

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226
    Options

Tier 64. Nothing bought, everything done but the kill 4 obsessions (they keep dc'ing) so I'm just going back to playing survivor.

What I've come to realize is that I wont need the challenges to complete the tier. So I'm a little more relaxed. Also it makes me think it'll be okay if I dont finish the next chapter before the next tome comes out.

Basically letting me save the challenges and not have to sweat about completing them.

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

I’m tier 62 and didn’t buy any of the tiers I’m basically just tryna get to the point so I can get that new Claudette head then I won’t rly care

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

Bring we’ll make it and just heal under the hook rly quick I got it in like 3 games