The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Balance landing

isnt BL to much fragile now?

i mean, i know the power the perk had before and in some times it could be a pain in the **, but that was isolated events, not every map can take advantage of the perk and above all, killers can inflict exausted even before you use the perk, in wich case would make it useles, maybe we could reach a less radical nerf, like a 10-20 seconds cooldown between uses

[i would love to talk about how overpowered are some killers addons but im sure it would be pointless(any way ill at least talk about how unfair mori is, goddaam survivors cant have a one time use instaheal but killers can kill all players hooking them only once...)]

while im out here complaining ill just drop something about NOED, its ######### anoying when you play against a baby killer and he dosent hook anyone the whole match just to get a single hit on you when the gates are powered, i think it would be really fair if the perk only give exposed status to survivor who have been hooked already, or the killer gets a single instadown hit for each time he puts someone on a hook, but of course im just gonna be called a bad player and will be told to gitgut so whatever i can live with things the way they are, just wish someone would take this into concideration

Comments