Killer Perk: Hex: Euphoria

Options
Guy_without_a_plan
Guy_without_a_plan Member Posts: 67
edited December 2019 in Creations

A strange hex that roots an itself in Emotions, when broken, releases a unrecognizable emotion to survivors.

When the totem is broken, the effect activates

When a survivor is unhooked or recovered from the dying state, they are inflicted with joy for 40/50/60 seconds, afterwards they are inflicted with the withdraw status effect for 30/35/40 seconds.

New status effect: Joy and Withdraw

Joy:

The world becomes cartoonishly happy and colorful, and they become blissfully happy, often breaking into laughter and giggles. Their running becomes sloppy, increasing noise (150%) and scratch marks duration (1.5 seconds). They cannot see other survivors health states or if they are injured or not, rendering healing to others impossible. (everyone else appears healthy and happy) and screams become unhearable.

Withdraw:

Affects a survivor after the joy status effect, they become confused and nauseous. their progression action speeds are slowed by 25%, cannot use items, and a random 2 perks is deactivated for the duration.

Comments

• Guy_without_a_plan
    Options

Please give me feed back for this one because its a really strange one and I'm extremely unsure if its balanced or not. All criticism of any kind is appreciated.

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311
    Options

Deactivating perks seems a little unfair, but the rest is neat! I really like that it only takes effect after it's been broken, making it more like Haunted but even more interesting.