What if the killer had to do the gens...

dont_ask_me_again
dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

What if the killer had to complete 5 generators (just starting them and they go on their own... no M1’ing) in a time limit and ofc has to defend them while the survivors try to prevent them getting repaired by tapping them (which halts progress).

Repairing the gens would mean the survivors are trapped locking the doors and starting the EGC... if the gens aren’t done the doors are open.

Too crazy an idea or na? Thought I’d post this since it’s thinking outside the box to quite a degree.

Comments

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

From all the posts on the forum, one would think Legion will soon be helping survivors do generators and even help them with medkits.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Killers do gens though, don't they? Every time I'm in a chase with a killer gens start popping.

• dont_ask_me_again
    edited December 2019

The purpose behind the crazy idea in the post is that basically 1 gen gets operated on at a time... which results in dissolution of strong coordination between survivors on gens. It’d be easier to scale length of games too and also there’d be less boredom of holding M1 for survivors... the killer can try a more gambit strategy of trying to kill all the survivors themself before the built in timer is up.

• Heartbound

I like it, I'm just teasing. Myers can just stalk the gen to completion.

• dont_ask_me_again

Lmao true... i mean it’s not without it’s flaws... like thanatophobia would be the new no mither for killers lol.

• Heartbound

Its all fun and games until the survivors start making hundreds of noise notifications.

• OldManGloom
    OldManGloom Member Posts: 51

Had a great game a few nights ago where two teammates dc'd and the Ghostface we were playing against would sneak up to the opposite side of the gens we were working on and peak around at us. Scared the crap out of me the first time his face popped out, but ended up being hilarious. Had a lot of hilarious little hide-and-seek moments in that match - definitely a good time and a breath of fresh air.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

"The Gen Jockey" - new killer