Perspectives Change (I advise reading)

TooKoolFoU
TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

I started this game some 3 years ago. I’ve had plenty of good and bad times on dead by daylight. I’m grateful to have found the game none the less. However, in my time I started as a survivor main. I played solo because at the time i had no friend to play with. Over time I made many friends and we played SWF. We ended up being that really trashy SWF team that are mean to killers (no matter win or lose). I began to stop playing with friends after a long 2ish years. I got so bored of survivor that I started playing killer and killer only. Id say I got really good with killer. It took a lot of time getting my ass whooped to learn though. Getting my ass whooped so many times before as killer is what built my sympathy killers. I saw how strong survivors were and how rude people could be. So I stopped being a dick. Now I play both killer and survivor about equally and enjoy the game much more than playing one side.

I say this to hopefully encourage others to be kinder to those who are playing against you. I also encourage you to be kind to your ‘potato’ teammates. The game has come along way in terms of balance and can definitely use some more improvement. The game is mostly fair for everyone (minus the bugs/issues the harm the games health). I hope further you are encouraged that when you discuss topics here on the forums, if you are a ‘survivor’ main or ‘killer’ main, and do not play both, than I hope you take into consideration that you’re perspective might not paint the whole picture. To conclude, be kind to others and realize that your perspective isn’t always the entire truth of what someone else’s reality may be in the game.

anyone have anything to add?

EDIT: does anyone have anything positive to contribute since some people just like spreading negativity

Comments