New Killer Concept (The Mime)

Options
1ksmurfpotangina
1ksmurfpotangina Member Posts: 17
edited December 2019 in Creations

Name: The Mime

Character Model: A Blindfolded psychotic thin looking mime. Holding a giant or small bloody scissors.

[Main Ability] Mime Games

-Active ability that starts with 3 charges.

-Creates an illusion of a wall (Either pallet, vault type window, or normal wall) to confuse the survivors. Anyone can walk through it but only The Mime can see through it. Blends in with each map.

-Gains 3 charges every hook The Mime makes.

-Gains 1 charge every 60 seconds of the game.

-Maximum of 10 charges.

-Maximum of 20 illusion walls placed at a time.

-Removes other illusion walls when maximum is passed.

-Makes a short sound when placing a illusion wall.

[Add-ons]

-Bloody Scissors: Reveals survivor location whenever they touch The Mime's wall for 3 seconds. Puts survivor in wounded state. Wall has to be within a certain meter of The Mime to activate. Removes the wall.

-Dirty Boots: Moderately increases The Mime's movement speed when he touches a wall for 5 seconds. Removes the wall.

-Face Powder: Charge regain speed improved from 60 seconds to 30.

-Expired Medications: Solidifies an illusion wall for 2 seconds when the survivor touches it. Removes the wall.

-Rotting Tongue: Placing a wall does not make any sound.

[Perks]

-Hex: Disturbed: Reveals survivor location for a split second whenever they touch any form of wall or pallet.

-Sadist: Crying sounds of a survivor reveals their location. Activates if survivor is within a certain meter of The Mime.

-Escape Fetish: Reveals the location pallets and windows within a certain meter.

Comments

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311
    Options

Hmm, interesting... The power is simple, but seems really powerful in the right hands. Quick question though, could it possibly be used to place illusions on real walls, such as making a window that's not really there, or hiding one that is?

Your add ons also tell a very interesting story. I would love to see what you can come up with for backstory. Or, if you like, I could type something up for you! Just tell me the main points you wanna cover, and if be happy to write it out!

Your perks are really nice, too, even with how simplistic you have them written. Disturbed is a nice tracking perk, though I feel it has enough wiggle room to add something more sinister, seeing as it's a hex.

For Sadist, what would the notification be? Aura reveal, noise bubble? Personally, I feel it would be best with a killer instinct notification.

For Escape, I feel it needs a rework. The name feels more like an endgame perk, maybe something to do with the gates or hatch. Like, once the gens are done, you can feel how done the gates are and always see where they are. And maybe you get a loud sound note when someone goes near the hatch, too.