Has Anyone Thought Of Faking A 360

SpinZard
SpinZard Member Posts: 98
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

To all your survivor's out there I'm finding you to predictable nowadays with your gen rushing, pallet looping, etc. I am A 50/50 player in Dbd now used to be A survivor main.

But in these high ranks I'm finding to many people fail 360's and did anyone consider faking A 360.

This is probably the part where your wondering how this will work, so far I've bulit up an idea of doing A 90 turns and start running from that side and that tends to lead to the killer loungeing back to where I started the fake 360.

I tried this twice already And it seems to of work but so far I'm only in the green ranks And 360's still work. Give it A try see if you can find another way from mine by faking A 360.

I've figured out doing A 90 turn while the killer is loungeing And then straight away continuing to run the direction I've turned seems to make distance easily.

But let's see what you do with this information...

Edit: So To All You Thickos Out There Complaining About The Caps Over Every Word Your Welcome For The Main Thread Reading, But You Can Get Lost Reading This Bit. If You Do Get Down To Reading This Bit Just Know That Your Bulling An Autistic Person That Stuggles Everyday Trying To Help You on A Game.

If This Post Does Get Taken Down For Swearing, Benefits Me Cause I Don't Have To Listen To Your Responses And Abuse To One Of My Habits. Hope That Took A Twist on You All Complaining About The Habit I Have With Caps After Every Word. Hopes This Shuts Your Mouth...

Post edited by SpinZard on

Answers